Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little dated, but I did LOL.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXJ67A5pt3U"]Richard Cheese - Toxic - YouTube[/ame]
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• C'mon man.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB0i9XMi_XQ"]Best of C'MON MAN 2016-2017 Season | Football - YouTube[/ame]
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• How to not play centerfield:

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I want to know what Marko thinks about this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB5QpNb6IQU"]The Makers of Oban - YouTube[/ame]
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Haha, very good. I liked the character who's timing the barrels. "Wait.....,"

But got to say, if Scottish people sounded like that, I think we'd all move out! Shocking attempt!

Check this out...... east coast, (Edinburgh) doc.

[ame]https://youtu.be/5blNvqwkIz8[/ame]
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I forgive the accents, because it's Nick Offerman.

Comment

• Sorry buddy. I suppose it's a bit like Mike Myers..... I like the content of the sketches, (both Myers and Offerman) but I find the attempt at the Scottish accent by many comedians to be shit. Probably similar to us trying to sound American or indeed anyone other than Pakistanis trying to sound Pakistani.

I checked out other Offerman stuff......., he's very funny indeed.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Next you'll tell me that Mel Gibson's accent in Braveheart was bad as well!

Comment

• I rest my case.

Comment

• :D

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• :D:D:D:D:D
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hahaha, that's just great.

Comment

• Came across a site from Facebook that claimed to have 50 hilarious pictures to represent each State. The hook, Alamaba was pretty funny so I had to check it out.

I only got as as far as my own home State, Michigan because I thought it was too funny!

Here is the caption and picture of Michigan.

First, here is the website in case you want to see the other 49.

Michigan

If you are a furry animal, we suggest you run far far away from the state of Michigan. The Great Lakes State is known for their road kill and their guns. If you have not hit a deer in Michigan, you are probably not from the state. If you have hit a deer in Michigan, you probably hit the animal with an American car. You will find very few foreign cars in this part of the country because Michigan is home to three major U.S. automobile companies.
                              Attached Files
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The look on that bear's face in the Montana one is a bit disconcerting. Looks like he knows he's been caught doing something suspicious.

The Idaho one made me laugh though!

Comment

Working...
                                X