Clear All

• Don't post lies

Comment

• Spade a spade in my eyes, carry on.

Comment

• in reference to hernandx

yes it is

the world is a better place now that he's gone

killed his best friend/sisters fianc? and likely a few more along the way

and that is no joke

so lets round it up

basically 40% of 110 million getting entitlements are white and 40% are black

that equals 42 million blacks and 42 million whites are getting govt assistance

I think there are only 50 million blacks and over 150 million whites in this country

I don't think the 80% figure of some type of govt assistance is that far off
        Last edited by crashcourse; April 25, 2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Jeff,
          Who called another poster a POS? And to the extent I am a "snowflake" heckling someone off stage there are two things. One, if Geezer is a white nationalist, I encourage him to say so. And we can discuss that. Until then, I'm going to keep pointing out that he is a racist when he tries to bullshit people.

And 2, the things he was posting weren't "beliefs". They were facts. Wrong facts. There is no reason to discuss untrue facts. They aren't up for debate.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well, fruit did call geez a pos, but I'm sure geez don't mind. Political correctness n stuff, right??

Comment

• Been googling for information myself and it's frustratingly difficult to find good 'welfare" data. To begin with, every source can potentially mean 'welfare" in a different way. There's a lot of different govt. assistance programs and do they ALL count as "welfare" or just some of them? The stats seem easy to skew if you're so inclined; I imagine racial participation varies depending on which programs you consider 'welfare". Does receiving govt. assistance for just one month of the year count as being 'on welfare"?

Here's a different perspective I found from a census report. It's a little old (2012) but it found that about 21.3% of Americans were on some form of govt. assistance for the entire calendar year. Also about 41% of blacks (not the 80% cited earlier) received any form of govt. assistance in any month.

Comment

• Crash:

Your math is pretty much correct as far as I can tell.

AAs are roughly 1/5th the population of white folks and equal in terms of welfare recipients. So, they're 5x more likely to take govt money.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• A website - statisticbrain - says 26M AA received assistance. There are roughly 37-40m AA in the US. Now, I just glanced at it on my phone. I can't vouch for the website. Could be a nazi thing.

That said, as Hoss said, AA are more poor than white folks. No shit.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Instead of "draining the swamp" I think DJT needs to "thin the herd"...legalize killin' and I will help Donnie...

All of you have been warned...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I stand by my description.

Comment

• Yea, but you're usually better than calling someone a POS on a message board. Fact is I don't ever remember you with a personal attack before today.

Comment

• I have had it with him, he lied about me in his post and it hasn't been the first time. . posting that link to the white supremacist site was the cherry on top.
                          Last edited by froot loops; April 25, 2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Yea, but you're usually better than calling someone a POS on a message board. Fact is I don't ever remember you with a personal attack before today.
                            Agree here and agree with froots response.

Comment

• Truth is I usually scroll pass Geezers posts, ( same old thing, over and over) I guess if he's lying about you Froot everyone has a breaking point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Been googling for information myself and it's frustratingly difficult to find good 'welfare" data. To begin with, every source can potentially mean 'welfare" in a different way. There's a lot of different govt. assistance programs and do they ALL count as "welfare" or just some of them?
                                This is the point I was aiming at earlier. My neighbors for instance...their daughter and SiL have an extremely disabled child, and have moved in with them. The boy is on a respirator 24/7, will be for as long as he lives. Can't sit up on his own. He's a year and a half old, and has already outlived his projected lifespan...24-hour nursing care, medical equipment, physical therapy, and lot of work on their part, have done that.

That's "assistance" too. And a lot of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X