Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Book...Forum Style

This thread will be dedicated to loyal Lions Fans. Place your favourite (favorite) family pics. Let's try keep it to close family members.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Old pics of me, the earlier one is my "family". Nearest relative is 500 miles away.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

THE CAT......, YOU ARE HARRISON FORD!! WOO HOO! Fantastic pictures there from everyone so far. Cat....., you better watch out, RebelYanker will be making verbal moves on your lovely daughters dude......, he bloody hit on my daughter when she and my grandaughter were on avatar duty.

I'll get a picture of me and Sacha on here from 8 or so months ago when we both had our long hair......., why the fk did I cut my hair!! I MISS MY HAIR!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

I miss my hair too
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I quote Tim "the tool man" Taylor's brother, Jeff.....

"I'm not bald. I just grew taller than my hair!"
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Nice pics all!

Comment

From Left to Right:
                Malto, Mrs. Malto, Daughter Jen, SIL Seatbeltboy
                Front: Grandbabies (eldest)

Taken on Coronado Island with the San Diego skyline in the background.
                Attached Files
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

The girls have grown so fast!! Great photo, Mark!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    The girls have grown so fast!! Great photo, Mark!
                    Hey Deb, where did your picture go? I could've sworn I seen a very nice picture of you and your dog in here yesterday.

BTW, nice pictures everyone. Nice to see faces with the names.

Comment

I could've sworn I seen a very nice picture of you and your dog in here yesterday.
                      Agreed! You and Reba both looked great.

Comment

Yep.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

way to go grampz...I should've done that, as it is my pics take up too much room ...
                          I(;ll scroung around for a family shot that on't take up half a page....Marko 69 from now on you are dtective bobby goren...you are dionofrio's twin.

Comment

The Cat before he does a Peter Pan off the damn

Comment

Me and Lil Bec....
                              Attached Files
                              "They said he had neurosis of the liver." .....Archie Bunker

Comment

Working...
                              X