Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
    Don't have a lot of words. We lost him tonight. Today has been the roughest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Coop my heart goes out to you and your family.

Comment

• So sorry, Coop. I hope your family can support each other during this time.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Tonight, I weep for my pal Michael Cooper and his family due to the passing of their only son.

May hope sustain you,

Friends surround you,

And love give you strength.
        - Unknown

Condolences from the Gonzales household.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm very sorry Coop. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Condolences Coop
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• So sorry, Coop. Praying you find the strength to get through this.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm so very sorry Coop. I pray for comfort for you all.
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Prayers to you and yours Coop.

Comment

• Aww, Coop. So sorry for your terrible loss. Prayers to you and your family for comfort and strength.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I am so sorry Coop. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• God saw you getting tired, when a cure was not to be.
                        So he wrapped his arms around you, and whispered, ?come to me?.
                        You didn?t deserve what you went through, so he gave you rest.
                        God?s garden must be beautiful, he only takes the best.
                        And when I saw you sleeping, so peaceful and free from pain
                        I could not wish you back to suffer that again.

unknown

Comment

• So sorry, Coop.

Bim and Gonz, got your donations and they will be added.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Re: Family Book...Forum Style

Sorry for your loss Coop.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Coop. That's is horrible news. My heart goes out to you and your family in this most difficult time.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• My heart is saddened at this news Coop. Tears are being shed in our household and we are praying for comfort and peace to be sent your way.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X