Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly correct.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• WMU basketball player is in custody after apparently shooting another WMU student over a weed deal.

Last edited by dpatnod; December 9, 2016, 06:16 PM.
      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher is in intensive care after a cardiac arrest on a London-LA flight.

In critical condition, not good at all. :(
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 15 minutes is a long time to not have a pulse...
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• My first thought as well LIFJ.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The Force is with her.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Getting hooked on War & Peace......., then it fucking disappears!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Getting hooked on War & Peace......., then it fucking disappears!
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_h930oRsjc"]Last Minute Book Reports - Fast War and Peace! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• LMAO! Nice one, LFIJ, that was quality.

And that ^ video has 27 thumbs downs??? Some people need to cheer the fk up and have a laugh once in a while.

Comment

• Maybe they got a bad grade on their book report after using it?

Comment

• The Russians are fighting the French over who has the best salad dressing.

Ha!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was hoping to post in the Family thread, but...

I spent a lot of last year totally redoing our house, extension built (not by me), installed new kitchen, new flooring all downstairs, painted every downstairs room etc. I asked for two things from my other half in return, a free hand in decorating the spare room downstairs for my "Man Cave" and that she does not go into our garage (It usually ended up with things being moved or stuff dumped in there). I was a couple of days from finishing it, where upon I would post pictures here. Now i find out that today the Lions have change their logo and font Aaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh!

I Just had to sort out a couple of frames, logo the bar, add some beer and finish off a goal post surround for the screen and declutter a few things, and I was going to post the pics on here.

THEN THEY CHANGE THE LOGO AND FONT

Anyway here's the befores

Afters

This is for my friend who's a Cowboys fan:-

Last edited by DeanUK; February 1, 2017, 10:21 AM.
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I LOVE it!
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• That is awesome, Dean. Absolutely flippin awesome. Well done. And great to see Jocky making the wall in the Lions man cave. Great job. And that's the best logo anyway.

Comment

• RIILLLEEYYY!

Great work, Dean!

Comment

Working...
                                X