X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Little brother doesn't

:-)
    They don't have to care. They already kicked ass.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "To try to turn it into something that it's not is ridiculous. Draymond can trash-talk on the court, but when he comes into our world, it doesn't fly. ... I guess it's because he went to Michigan State and didn't take any business classes, but you own equity. When you own a team, you own equity, shares of stock. That's called ownership. Tell him if he wants to take classes at Indiana's business school, I'll even pay for his classes and we'll help him learn that stuff." -Cuban

Comment

• I'm not sure I've ever seen a Michigan team dismantle a defense like we did last night against Minnesota. That was awesome
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Little brother doesn't

:-)
          Little brother has been doing OK with Lewerke.

Comment

• They have indeed. With the shit off season they had with key loses to the draft and dismissed players i thought they would barely hover around .500 but theyre playing legit ball.

As much as i dislike Dumbtonio, he's a helluva coach and always has them ready to play. I'll be curious to see how their next recruiting class stacks up.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wonder how long Dantonio stays with little brother. If he got ahold of a program like Ohio or one of the FL teams and their recruiting he could build a championship squad.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Or Texas
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

I'm not sure I've ever seen a Michigan team dismantle a defense like we did last night against Minnesota. That was awesome
                  Uh . . .

Complete team stats and game leaders for the Michigan Wolverines vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights NCAAF game from October 8, 2016 on ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    I'm not convinced Rutgers showed up to that game to get dismantled to begin with.

Comment

• True but Rutgers doesnt count and we didnt even need to pass the ball.. ever

They ripped off large chunks at a time. I enjoyed it
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

I wonder how long Dantonio stays with little brother. If he got ahold of a program like Ohio or one of the FL teams and their recruiting he could build a championship squad.
                        He will build a championship squad, and i think it will be in the next 4 years. For him, Michigan State is the place to be.

Comment

• He is closer to retirement than changing jobs.

Comment

• He will retire there for sure.

Comment

• The B1G has some damned good coaches. Meyer, Dantonio, Harbaugh and Franklin are obvious but the younger coaches Brohem and Fleck could end up being really damned good too. Durkin will continue to grow and the Illini having an NFL coach in Lovie Smith is pretty cool.

That's pretty stacked bunch of HCs in one conference.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Man Michigan got screwed out of a TD. That left foot was down.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X