Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    this should be snyders last year

they'll have to steal a game to g0 6-6 and I don't see it happening
    He?s had an amazing second run, but it is probably is time to go. He is ?Going Solich? with the offense...continuing to contract it due to lack of talent, to a point where its not effective even with smallball expectations.

Now the politics start...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I wasn't aware. It certainly threw us off kilter.
      crash could speak to its effectiveness more, but from arms-length observations its helped them pick off a couple upsets, and tighten-up some games where they probably should have been soundly beaten. Its probably done the inverse of that a few times as well.

Its losing effectiveness in recent years I think.

Comment

• As segue from another thread. The Levi Wallace story. It's really wothwhile even if you're not a Bama fan.

[ame]https://youtu.be/eFuJgqiJx4A[/ame]
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I may click on that just to see if he was asked why he chose that shade of lipstick.

Comment

• It is a great story. Very wothwhile; touching. I don't really pay attention to men's lips, though. No judgement here, though. You do you.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hack is a team player...batting from both sides...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The video is great. Nearly Kleenex worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  It is a great story. Very wothwhile; touching. I don't really pay attention to men's lips, though. No judgement here, though. You do you.
                  So it doesn't stand out where you're from when men wear lipstick?

Comment

• ...so what's the Kleenex for...wait...don't answer that...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      So it doesn't stand out where you're from when men wear lipstick?
                      We don't get many canadiens down here.

Comment

• Comment

• heh
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did you ever watch the video, hack?

Comment

• Not strong enough.

Comment

• With Missouri turning their season around, who is the worst team in the SEC? Vanderbilt? Tennessee?

Comment

Working...
                                X