No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a FOX news poll that gives the edge to Jones and give Obama a higher number that the Dumpster Fire, so I guess they are campaigning for the Ds?
    As I've pointed out before, the actual split for Fox news stories is 52-48% Dem.

Comment

• one of my favorite pictures of the 2016 election

but I think he was the most reasonable at 70% chance Clinton wins the Presidency. NY Times had it at 98% chance.

Comment

• The Huffington Post thing was absolute nonsense at the time and it made no sense. That dude had the audacity to claim Nate Silver was fudging his numbers because his model didn't have nearly the same certainty. it was always much closer than people liked to believe.
        That is not what you said just prior to the election.

But I would really like to know why progs are all about polls. I've said it many times, the Republicans should just encourage their voters to not take polls, or to give inaccurate answers. The accurate polls, IBD and Rassmussen got the numbers right (Rassmussen had Hillary up 3%, but warned that any Dem has about a 3% error in their favor because of CA allowing anyone to vote).

Let me present a hypothetical. Suppose you support Moore on the theory you would rather elect a pedophile than a Democrat. You can't say that! So you say the "right" thing to the pollster. That is exactly what happened with polling about Trump. I happen to believe that AL is conservative enough to reject the pedophile, but that is a different issue.

Is this Nelson babe the 14 year old?

Comment

• Nebraska?s best resource is their underground water. The state shouldn?t risk it. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Interesting. I've taken a look and there's nothing VISIBLE about Nebraska that I would describe as a resource, not to mention anything meriting the label ``best''. Save for Wiz. Best butt-of-all-jokes ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              As I've pointed out before, the actual split for Fox news stories is 52-48% Dem.
              That is bullshit.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                Interesting. I've taken a look and there's nothing VISIBLE about Nebraska that I would describe as a resource, not to mention anything meriting the label ``best''. Save for Wiz. Best butt-of-all-jokes ever.
                I wish you were dead.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  The Huffington Post thing was absolute nonsense at the time and it made no sense. That dude had the audacity to claim Nate Silver was fudging his numbers because his model didn't have nearly the same certainty. it was always much closer than people liked to believe.

The Fox poll is fine, but it is just one poll and your best bet is to take an average of the polls. Moore is up 2 in an aggregate and it depends on the electorate. The makeup of the electorate is important and that's where the Fox News poll might be important it make indicate a depressed electorate on one side not willing to answer a poll. That may or may not indicate an unwillingness to trudge out to the poll to pull the lever for Moore.
                  Moore is going to win. He is playing the victim card and the morons are buying it.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    That is not what you said just prior to the election.
                    You are a fucking liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Moore is going to win. He is playing the victim card and the morons are buying it.
                      He is playing the victim card. I think it's pretty clear he is an absolute creep and he is going to win.

Comment

• Neil Young Lyrics
                        "Alabama"

Oh Alabama
                        The devil fools
                        with the best laid plan.
                        Swing low Alabama
                        You got spare change
                        You got to feel strange
                        And now the moment
                        is all that it meant.

Comment

• He is likely to win. vast majority of Republicans in AL don't trust the Washington DC hometown news paper, or Gloria Allred.

We can't know if they are true, but they are credible. Details about the stories are backed up by facts.

Comment

• Wheel in the ditch and a wheel on the track

Comment

• Yep. It seems that some things never change

Comment

• That's just the way it is...ahhh but don't you believe it...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X