No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's it. The sign say penis in ESPN letters.

That's it.

That's the joke.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I thought it there were two signs. I see it more clearly now. I wonder if that's how they recruited Hannah Storm?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Oops... Ha!
        Attached Files
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My turn to be thick........, I can't figure out if it's the "shit yourself" reflection......, or if it's her arm. Her arm is long as fuck.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I posted it for the reflection, but shit, that arm is long...

Comment

• As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• LOL.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• LoL too,,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNNKzj_Nc"]george costanza - i was in the pool - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I looked out of my window and saw a group of people gathering around a bloke who came off his motorbike, so I frantically rushed over.
                        "Out of the way!" I shouted, as I pushed through the crowd.

"Are you a doctor?" one woman screamed.

"No" I replied,

"That bastard has got my pizza."

Apologies to FVD and any others in the Pizza industry....., but I LOL'd at that.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• this is not a joke, but it is so awesome

Automated decision making for the real world.
                          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• what you talkin bout willis
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X