• Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750648675186147328[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/843779892776964097[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/864230186769887232[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/andylevy/status/864230233125396485[/ame]

Comment

• What the hell is going on with that stat? How can 37% of women and 46% of men know something and only have 36% of people know it. Who is bringing that number down?
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Fucking orange retard.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• What the hell is going on with that stat? How can 37% of women and 46% of men know something and only have 36% of people know it. Who is bringing that number down?
            I noticed that fuzzy math too. I love geography, I actually study maps all the time and play games that you place states/cities/county on a empty map. I also have 4 globes in my home, my family laughs at me.
            Last edited by WingsFan; May 15, 2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• This is a great way to make the Russia story go away.

Comment

• 4D chess. Believe it brah.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  What the hell is going on with that stat? How can 37% of women and 46% of men know something and only have 36% of people know it. Who is bringing that number down?
                  Due to how the survey says "Americans"... Kids must know geography better than adults?
                  Thanks freshman year of high school geography class.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yesterday's scandal was the latest scoop in which Fox News was nowhere to be seen. Their reporting unit must be terrible.

Comment

• Morning after sending out a number of people to issue non-denial denials of the Post story, Trump essentially admits on Twitter that it's true...but all part of a brilliant plan!!

Comment

• The Trump wraith claims another man's dignity and isn't even noon.

Comment

• What possibly can people like Rosenstein and McMaster be thinking that they are willing to do his bidding like that? I don't know if it's overselling the problem, but careers span decades yet people seem to be willing to compromise themselves to keep their jobs for the next 3.5 years.

Comment

• I'd like to think McMaster views himself as protecting the US, not protecting Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Morning after sending out a number of people to issue non-denial denials of the Post story, Trump essentially admits on Twitter that it's true...but all part of a brilliant plan!!

Comment

• McMaster went out and offered up a transparent strawman that does more to ruin his own credibility than protect the US from anything. Maybe in the court of DC perception he gets off with a ``playing the good soldier'' rap, but Rosenstein may not have a future in government unless he appoints a special prosecutor to rehab his credibility.

Again, it may all be forgotten about and Rosenstein will be welcome to serve in future administrations. Possible or even likely. But clearly at this point giving cover to Trump does nothing more than damaging your own reputation.

Comment

Working...
                                X