No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is actually irrelevant if the alleged coordination with Russia worked to elect Trump, if there was coordination it needs to be investigated.

Comment

• Geezer,
      Are you for real? Are you pretending you didn't see the "I'm not the puppet, you're the puppet" exchange during the last debate?
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• the one good thing about an independent counsel is it should take the pressure off trump to try to regroup and get some legislative work done. the deputy AG likely did a favor and since trump knows they wont find anything regarding collusion or obstruction of justice.

buys a lot of time since this thing could take years

now all the pelosis of the world can do is attack the choice who universally is well respected

Comment

• It is actually irrelevant if the alleged coordination with Russia worked to elect Trump, if there was coordination it needs to be investigated.
          True.

But it has proven to be a potent weapon to discredit Trump, whether true or not.

Why not discredit Trump during the campaign? Why wait until afterwards?

Comment

• Are you for real? Are you pretending you didn't see the "I'm not the puppet, you're the puppet" exchange during the last debate?
            Actually, I didn't watch the last debate, you might remember I hated both candidates.

I've been specific in saying the alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians is what has hurt Trump. Lots of things were said about Russia, Hillary's alleged $ 145 million bribe for the uranium or Trump allegedly being financed by Russian bankers.

I continue to ask, why not press the "collusion" attack if you are the Dems? They had the evidence, at least if you believe the NYT or WP. Why not leak it prior to the election exactly as they have done after the election?

And why won't any prog here at least respond to the Hillary-selected embeds with her campaign when they write that this whole collusion idea came up after the election? Why discount what folks who were there (with access) have to say? What if they are right?
            Last edited by Da Geezer; May 18, 2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• It's not any "progs" fault if you were ignorant of the facts prior to the election. Russia influence in the election was raised by the Clinton campaign. Reid called on the FBI to release what it knew. Obama wanted to make it more public but it lacked the balls to do it without bipartisan support. Support the republicans (specifically McConnell) refused to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                True.

But it has proven to be a potent weapon to discredit Trump, whether true or not.

Why not discredit Trump during the campaign? Why wait until afterwards?
                I think because most of the stuff that has came up has surface after the fact. There may have been an ongoing investigation but I don't think they had stuff. Most of this stuff is classified.

If you look at most of the stuff that has plagued the Trump stuff, it has been self inflicted and after November 8th. A lot of the rumored intelligence has come from foreign allies who have intercepts. Much of it has centered on Flynn. He shouldn't have hired Flynn and was warned not to, but he did anyway. It's his fault. Hire some real pros and maybe they don't have an issue.

Comment

• Expect another Comey bomb shortly
                  Last edited by froot loops; May 18, 2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Lieberman seems like a weak old man who works for trump to begin with

terrible choice

Comment

• 75 year old white dude who works at a law firm that's defended Trump in the past. Seems about par for the course.

Comment

• And a politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          75 year old white dude who works at a law firm that's defended Trump in the past. Seems about par for the course.
                          And he is a good friend to Sen. McCain. McCain is probably the most dangerous Republican Senator to Trump right now. I think there is nothing more that McCain would like to do than play a major role in bringing down Trump. McCain is a well respected Senator and this might be a Trump play to get him to quiet down a bit.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• It comes from the same logic that thought Democrats would approve of the Comey letter. It's either trolling or stupid.

Comment

• It's not any "progs" fault if you were ignorant of the facts prior to the election.
                              That is not what I asked. I asked you and yours to address the chapter in the book Shattered that deals with the Dems plans hatched in a meeting immediately after the election. These are pro-Clinton writers reporting this.

I think because most of the stuff that has came up (sic) has surface (sic)after the fact.
                              Don't know exactly. That could explain it. What we actually know about the whole thing is from leaks, and in the case of Flynn, illegal leaks and unmasking. It just seems to me that the leaks done post-November 8 could have been done to far greater effect before the election. Maybe the Deep State didn't know. That is possible.

Well, the good news is that there has been zero evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. That is an indisputable fact today. All this kerfuffle over Comey has its roots in what is still pure fantasy.
                              Last edited by Da Geezer; May 18, 2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Oh, and Lieberman is a good friend of Betsy DeVos, and works with that vile woman in promoting inner city education. If memory serves, Lieberman, along with Senator Scott, introduced Betsy before her hearing in front of the Senate committee.

Lieberman is a liberal Democrat, but not a goofball. He should have no problem with a confirmation, which is the overriding reason to nominate him. Anyone who is relatively young and experienced in investigations would never be confirmed by the "resistence".

Comment

Working...
                                X