No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No addition to this cartoon-villian cabinet would surprise me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      You forgot "Jews" on your list, Hannibal. Your Alt-right allies really love to troll Jews.
      The election is proof that we still live in a white supremacist, patriarchal nation

[youtube]cFwRkNWx-n0[/youtube]

Comment

• The masks have come off. The smug -- replaced by tears and uncontrollable rage. The cartoon frog is victorious!

Last edited by Hannibal; November 10, 2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• God bless this election.

Comment

• Hanni:

You're picking on ordinary folks--what about Justice Ginsburg, who shamefully and openly criticized Trump and now will have to sit and hear cases argued by his Solicitor General?

I forgot that little plus in my list of good things about Trump winning.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hanni:

Time for a mea culpa:

The Republicans in the Senate are complete doormats. They'll approve Joseph Stalin if Obama appoints him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                One can safely assume that most of your feces-scrawled posts are incorrect.

I can't afford pens or pencils. I use what I have
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• God bless this election
                  [ame]https://youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c[/ame]

Spectacular!! :D :D :D Just add obnoxious horse's ass Seth Myers crying on national tv last night (payback is a bitch!) along with the other liberal idiots on late night - Steven Colbert and Trevor Noah doing live shows as their faces turn frozen - still having to continue there pre written Trump jokes while he wins POTUS

Comment

• I can already sense the overreach.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      I gave you my answer and didn't call you awful.
                      Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      LOL. You're awful.
                      You're chickenshit in this thread. I like you plenty in other threads, and sometimes in this one, but in this one you're a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        No, Talent simply doesn't want to debate with you if you refuse to use what he and I would consider evidence, facts.

Let's get off religion and talk about something simple. In a previous post you said something on the order of "everyone knows that white males are the most benefited element of society". That is what you call fact.
                        I said they are the most pandered-to. If you're going to accuse me of failing at the facts, you should have your facts straight yourself. A few days ago you walked back an entire post after I asked you to do so -- you know the deal. But if you want to back every point, let's do it. As long as you do it too, I'll provide backup for everything I say and label everything else as opinion.

Comment

• You're now a liar. God, you really are awful.

Comment

• I quoted you twice. Those are your words. Are you saying I'm faking them? You gonna go back and delete or edit the posts?

Or are you accusing me of lying about my opinion of you? Neither make sense.

Comment

• Still stands as true:

I gave you my answer and didn't call you awful. You didn't like my answer, so you were snarky in your refusal to proceed, as is your habit, and then I called you awful.

You aren't getting anything right.

I do like your lengthy effort to justify yourself, but we both know you don't believe it.

Anyways, you've successfully avoided confronting the issue, so I suppose congratulations are in store.
                              LOL at quoting me to suggest I didn't readily concede calling you awful. So dishonest.

But that's you.

Comment

• If we want to get a better idea about what's going on in America, we're going to have to embrace humility

The unbearable smugness of the press..
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X