No announcement yet.

Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard, jaadam4. Always plenty of room for another Michigan fan.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• thanks bro
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The place looks good.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Maddie! Where's the pooch? :-)

Comment

• He's back.....

Comment

• Welcome fellow Michigan fans to the best damn forum on the internet.

Feel free to jump into other discussions also.

I will be visiting you regularly.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome aboard, Malto!

Comment

• Thanks Liney. Excited that BB is getting better and have no doubt, Football will be restored to its previous status.

Comment

• I'm excited about both programs. Basketball has left behind its "soft spot" on everyone's schedule, and football should show improvement this year as well. I think I'm more excited about bringing in Greg Mattison than I am about Hoke. IMO, we haven't had a top notch DC since Bill McCartney left.

Comment

• But why are you a "new member", madrootra --- I thought you were a long-time senior member on the Lions board?
                      Last edited by Rob F; March 9, 2011, 11:09 AM. Reason: poor sentence structure ;-)

Comment

• How do you do the "Quote" in the shaded box?

Comment

• Look at the button next to edit (lower right hand corner) of your open reply window. If you click on it, it will quote the entire body of the post just above yours or one you high-light. You can use the entire quote or delete whatever it is you don't want.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            I'm excited about both programs. Basketball has left behind its "soft spot" on everyone's schedule, and football should show improvement this year as well. I think I'm more excited about bringing in Greg Mattison than I am about Hoke. IMO, we haven't had a top notch DC since Bill McCartney left.
                            Totally agree about Mattison. It does not hurt either that his experience in the NFL will help recruit talent that has their sights set on an NFL career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              Look at the button next to edit (lower right hand corner) of your open reply window. If you click on it, it will quote the entire body of the post just above yours or one you high-light. You can use the entire quote or delete whatever it is you don't want.
                              Just testing this Jeff. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• Hey, it worked. Thanks again, Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                                X