Wisconsin (-7.0) v. Iowa
    Penn State v. Army
    OSU (-21.0) @ Indiana
    Nebraska (-6.5) @ Illinois
    Michigan (-16.0) @ Maryland

Comment

• Minny-NW could be interesting.

Comment

• Northwestern dominates Minnesota. Iowa upsets Wisconsin. The West is really up for grabs.

Comment

• This is easily the most putrid set of his offenses that the B1G has ever had.

Comment

• Hmmmm, dunno. 2004 was pretty bad as I recall. That was the year of the 6-4 Iowa-PSU game. OSU was god-awful until Troy SMith was made starter midway through the year.

Comment

• Illinois 14
              Nebraska 13

Jesus...

Comment

• Don't deny the power of the Kubit.

Comment

• We really need Nebraska to be one of the cornerstones of the league and not a poor man's Iowa.

Comment

• B1G needs the west to have one program to become really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      B1G needs the west to have one program to become really good.
                      Wisconsin has been good in recent years, but yea that is true about the West. Overall it needs to get better.
                      That won't happen short term or with what is in place. Long term, B10 teams will have to hire better coaches that can recruit better.
                      That happened to the SEC West. Look at them now after the hires of Saban, Hugh Freeze, Bielema, Mullen, Malzahn, and bringing Texas A&M to the conference. Brett Bielema, who would be the best coach in the B10 West, is the worst in the SEC West.
                      Purdue has Darrell Hazzel.... Illinois? It all starts with them because they are next to change. They need to get someone great.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I can't remember a year where the offensive play has been this bad. There are A LOT of teams in the league that are zero-dimensional bags of suck on offense.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I can't remember a year where the offensive play has been this bad. There are A LOT of teams in the league that are zero-dimensional bags of suck on offense.
                          Watching Iowa @ Wisconsin, then watching Texas Tech at Baylor.... Seemed like two different sports.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Arizona State (the other Arizona) runs the spread as good as any team I've ever seen, .. including the Kelly-coached Oregon teams.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You must not have watched them play aTm or USC.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I loved ASU's play calling on huge conversion plays. They really were ahead of UCLA's defense on those calls in the 4th quarter.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X