No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had the dad shoots computer debate at work today. Amazing how many of my associates supported the dad. As soon as I finished watching, I said, What a douche! I sure the fuck don't support the daughter. She seems like a piece of work, but maybe, just maybe, her attitude is somehow connected to the man's job as her father. ...could be wrong.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Laughed my ass off at this back in the day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pnq1tt6iZA"]bundy gets a computer.avi - YouTube[/ame]
      Last edited by Michigan_Saintsfan; February 10, 2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Would you feel better if he used a hammer?
        Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        Yes. But I'd feel even better if he acted like an adult. Kids are going to rebel, he should not react with violence when they do.
        Using a weapon to demonstrate a point to a child can only be questionable at best.

My first thought when I viewed it was he was going to get a visit from Child Protective Services.

He did what he had to do. She had been grounded for 3 months before over a similar post about the rents on FB. She obviously hadn't learned the lesson. The escalation to her behavior cost her the laptop for good. Read his response posted above. He acted like an adult and gave his daughter a real world consequence to her actions.
        Yup, and I have taken things away from my kids that presented a problem but did not need to destroy it in order to make my point. In fact, have learned that when the item was in plain sight every day but they were forbidden to use it was the ultimate punishment.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
        What a little bitch. Obviously she didn't get her ass beat enough when she was younger.
        Now yer talkin!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

"Yup, and I have taken things away from my kids that presented a problem but did not need to destroy it in order to make my point."
            ---------------As have I. I could never destroy something functional. I'm too much of a cheap ass. :-) The guy was a little melodramatic.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

I think her snotty attitude in referring to "the cleaning lady" might have really set him off. I looked at the guy's FB page and he seems to be successful so the cost of the laptop might not hurt him as much as many of us. He does seem to want to break his daughter of the "everything's provided for me, the world should just give me these things" kind of attitude.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Yes, she has the "entitled" attitude bigtime! She needs to be cured of that. I applaud his efforts just think the gun and ruining a good piece of equipement was a little much.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

YES!! Now we are getting there........, this is more my maturity level Tony. That was funny as fuck. Superb
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiPkYt09awo"]Caulk Home And Garden Show - YouTube[/ame]
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

"Does anybody know where I can get my hands on some black caulk!"....., Superb!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                        Gotta agree........did he just demonstrate appropriate behavior?

She was mad so she sat down and wrote a letter (or post) complaining about what she felt was unfair.......then posted it on the internet.

So he got mad and made a video where he destroyed the medium she used to lodge her complaint......then posted it on the internet.

OK.....got it.

So......she acted like a baby and made it public and he is going to discorage this behavior by by acting like a baby and making it public. Awsome.....I'm sure she's going to take a lesson away from this.
                        You may question his methods but I bet his daughter is gonna think twice about asking for that puppy next Christmas.
                        Last edited by mason reese; February 12, 2012, 07:35 AM.
                        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Context is helpful. He had previously attempted to correct the behavior by removing the laptop for 3 months. Upon restoring the laptop she blocked her parents from her account and then resumed the behavior that got her in trouble.

The daughter seems to have taken much for granted. The father says on his FB page she lost 3 smart phones which he had replaced. It would be difficult to say she showed a level of care equal to appreciating what she has been given.

I will concede if his goal was to also embarrass his daughter he probably got her more sympathy among her friends.

Comment

Comment

"Children should say hello, goodbye, thank you and please. It helps them to learn that they aren’t the only ones with feelings and needs.”
                              ---------------------Agree completely.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Context is helpful. He had previously attempted to correct the behavior by removing the laptop for 3 months. Upon restoring the laptop she blocked her parents from her account and then resumed the behavior that got her in trouble.

The daughter seems to have taken much for granted. The father says on his FB page she lost 3 smart phones which he had replaced. It would be difficult to say she showed a level of care equal to appreciating what she has been given.

I will concede if his goal was to also embarrass his daughter he probably got her more sympathy among her friends.
                                I don't think anyone is questioning that the daughter needs to be disciplined, just questioning the means by which he did it. He says that his daughter doesn't know the value of a dollar, Is blowing away a laptop really the best way to teach her? Seems to me he's showing the same level of disdain that he's accusing her of.
                                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Working...
                                X