Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game - osu @ M, 11/28/15, Noon, ABC National.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he landed on the elbow and was grabbing his shoulder ... worry is a separated shoulder.

Comment

Opening betting odds had osu at -2.5 and within an hour that had dropped to -1.5.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
        he landed on the elbow and was grabbing his shoulder ... worry is a separated shoulder.
        Landing on your elbow is a good way to break your clavicle.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Coin flip I'm sure.

Comment

Three hours later, the line flipped, with the Wolverines (9-2, 6-1 Big Ten) favored by three over Ohio State (10-1, 6-1), coming off a snapped 23-game winning streak.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

The sharps will jumping on that 3 by the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                No, he left the game twice. Once when falling on the ball and later in the game when he tried to make a catch and went down on his elbow in the process. He left the field holding that arm. It was either a blow to the elbow (which I'm betting on) or a shoulder injury.

But, I hope you're right that he is fine. He is HUGE part of the offense.
                I haven't checked the video myself, but on Mgoblog it was metioned that Chesson was in on the kickoff after the last touchdown. That would be AFTER the elbow/shoulder injury. I doubt they would have let him back in the game with anything serious at all. I think Chesson is going to be fine.

Comment

Wonder if the possibility of Mone returning was brought up at the presser?

Comment

The first time I saw Chesson falling on his elbow, I thought damn, he coulda broke something. All of his weight went down on it awkwardly. It would be a miracle to have him alright by time of the Big Game.

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      Wonder if the possibility of Mone returning was brought up at the presser?
                      From Adams Schepp's print copy of the post game presser at mgoblog, no. There has been nothing mentioned about this, as far as I know, since the last Monday Presser where the question was asked and JH responded, "it's possible."

Frankly, I think DJD fixed the problems we saw v. IU with the caveat that the PSU OL is not even close to the experience and skill/talent of IUs.

Steve Sharick had a good piece about what he thought needed to be done to shore up the run D v. PSU (namely Barkley). That Barkley had less than 1 yard per carry after his 56 yard romp speaks volumes to Durkin's capacity to see problems and fix them.

osu runs a read option variation when jtb is in there and it has been effective at times but also inconsistent because the OL play is also inconsistent. With Cardale Jones it's more power, IZ, OZ offense. The thing about osu's O right now is that it seems to have no identity and no clear QB leader. That has it's pluses and minuses. There's no telling what meyer is going to come up with Saturday. But it's clear to me that the players in the osu offense, much like Al Borge's offense, seem confused a lot and that results in ineffectiveness.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I still think osu's best QB is trying to play receiver right now.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Thats going to be a key in the game, stopping Braxton. Count on him throwing at least once from his receiver position. Probably twice. Gotta keep him bottled up.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

I think there may be at least a handful of times when B Miller will either line up in the wildcat position, or throw on a reverse type move. Got to cover every player that comes off the line.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I still think osu's best QB is trying to play receiver right now.
                              yup
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Do you mean to say that this week Urban might actually try to win the game instead of waiting to get beaten?
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X