No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. He just traded for him. Was he really going to say, "Yeah. He isn't exactly what we hoped for when we tried to short sell Earl Thomas, but we had to do something."
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• What will we get for Diggs? Half a hot pocket?
      The still frozen half.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Coming in way too late but not a fan of the Diggs trade. His age and money are worth having him, even as a backup rather than a 5th round pick. He was a team captain voted on by the players. Hell, even the drop in morale at this critical time isn't worth a 5th IMO. But time to make due. I guess I'm a Gilcrest fan now.

Comment

• Actually, I like the idea of Lions shipping out an overpaid under-performing vet.

It does have a sobering effect on the remaining roster.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Penny has 98 yards and 1 TD so far this year. There are 4 games he dressed and saw no action.
            Bad Penny
            Dog's must rule because the Lions suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Bad Penny
              Ha!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This guy gives a fuck about as much as I give a fuck about the Lions right now.

In Columbus, of course, the fanbase holds the University accountable for doing the wrong thing. -Talent, Esq-

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  This guy gives a fuck about as much as I give a fuck about the Lions right now.

He was doing everything he could to win. It shows how much you love the Lions

12-3-1 !!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                    Coming in way too late but not a fan of the Diggs trade. His age and money are worth having him, even as a backup rather than a 5th round pick. He was a team captain voted on by the players. Hell, even the drop in morale at this critical time isn't worth a 5th IMO. But time to make due. I guess I'm a Gilcrest fan now.

Comment

• Trade em all! Get your pounds of flesh! Go Lions 2025!

Comment

• I will be curious if they use this new 5th rounder to try and get a solid RB here.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Trade em all! Get your pounds of flesh! Go Lions 2025!

Comment

• The big problem is the coach himself. You always shake your fist in support when they send someone off, but they are the ones who signed Diggs to that contract. They basically play a prevent D all game long. It is absurd how much you guys will defend this crap. Diggs didn't have a great start to the season but he hasn't been worse than Trey Flowers. Yeah I know Patriot way, we get it.

Comment

• Comment

• You been a one trick pony on this forever, get them out of here and improve with street free agents. Your tune never changes and they never improve.

Comment

Working...
                                X