Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    People are losing their grip, man.

I think it just feels better to have a face to direct your anger at.

Fukkin Slay. Can't win with that guy.
    Yeah I get it.

Its been a tough year. The Lions were playing really good ball but the record doesn't reflect that. I still have no idea what happened to the defense the last game.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Yeah I get it.

Its been a tough year. The Lions were playing really good ball but the record doesn't reflect that. I still have no idea what happened to the defense the last game.
      The fucking bar is low.

the Teams they have not lost two have a combined record of 8-12-1. The teams they have lost to have a combined record of 17-5. They are playing exactly where you should expect them to play.
      Last edited by dwt1; October 26th, 2019, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by derp

The fucking bar is low.

the Teams they have not lost two have a combined record of 8-12-1.

The teams they have lost to have a combined record of 17-5. They are playing exactly where you should expect them to play.
        So, your're telling me winning teams win more than losing teams? And beat us more often?

That is a hell of an insight. You know what?

Animated GIF

3 out of 4 dentists agree 30% of the time. So there's that, too.

And numbers.

And 8 is larger than 7. So I mean, shit. There you go.
        Last edited by dpatnod; October 26th, 2019, 02:49 AM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

So, your're telling me winning teams win more than losing teams? And beat us more often?

That is a hell of an insight. You know what?

Animated GIF

3 out of 4 dentists agree 30% of the time. So there's that, too.

And numbers.

And 8 is larger than 7. So I mean, shit. There you go.
          No I’m telling you that you have dipshit for brains. Leaving talking football for those who can.

Comment

• The Detroit Lions signed Marcus Gilchrist on Thursday after trading Quandre Diggs earlier in the week
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Saw today that Drake didn't travel with Miami. Trade is expected to be announced tomorrow but no confirmation on where he's going. I feel like Detroit has to be one of the favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                Saw today that Drake didn't travel with Miami. Trade is expected to be announced tomorrow but no confirmation on where he's going. I feel like Detroit has to be one of the favorites.
                After watching the suckfest at RB today I hope they make a move for someone. Drake, Ajayi, Melvin Gordon etc.. Grab someone

Ajayi and Drake would cost less but I'd make a play for Gordon if I were Quinn.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ajayi is a bulldozer. If he is recovered from his injury then give the guy a contract. A good Brit as well, a first for the Lions. All Detroit needs to get over the top is the steadying hand of Britannia.

Comment

• ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
                    Dog's must rule because the Lions suck!

Comment

• I knew it. They were slowly infiltrating to launch the Queen's wrath. What better place to start than in a Lions forum. Other team forums would have peed in their tea and used Ringo Starr's leg to beat someone Bunker Hill style. Instead, we are going to pretend to like that bullshit beverage, let them judge our amateur singers, and pat them on the fanny Benny Hill style.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• The Brits are coming! Sign Ajayi and pound that rock all the way to Miami!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                          Ajayi is a bulldozer. If he is recovered from his injury then give the guy a contract. A good Brit as well, a first for the Lions. All Detroit needs to get over the top is the steadying hand of Britannia.
                          If they’re not the ones that got Drake or can’t pry Gordon from SD I’d have no problem with Ajayi. My only concern with him is being able to step in and be the man. How long will it take for him to get up to speed with the play book AND game shape.

Gordon missed all TC and he’s still just rounding into form. And that’s one of the premier RBs in the league. Ajayi is coming off of an injury.

Personally I’d give up a draft pick and pay Gordon. He’s a premier RB and Stafford is looking like a ln upper echelon QB. Go all in on offense now and see where it takes us. Gordon can take over games
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hell I’d trade for Gordon AND sign Ajayi.

you want to run the ball? Prove it and do it, just get the right pieces
                            Last edited by jaadam4; October 28th, 2019, 08:19 AM.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't see Gordon happening. Trading for and paying him would be the Lions giving up on KJ. I don't think they are willing to do that.

Comment

People are losing their grip, man.

I think it just feels better to have a face to direct your anger at.

Fukkin Slay. Can't win with that guy.
                                Fuckin Slay? He isn't the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X