• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In his jock

Comment

• Did they see dwt crying nearby?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Did they see dwt crying nearby?
        We see dwt cry on this forum daily soooo...

Comment

• Wow. Perception can be strange at times. I see DWT as laughing his fucking erse off at the Losers. Furthest point away from crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
            Lions find 75k for Stafford misinformation

Dave Birkett

@davebirkett

·
            16h

The NFL has fined the Lions $75,000, head coach Matt Patricia $25,000 & GM Bob Quinn $10,000 for violating the NFL Injury Report Policy by failing to properly update the game status of quarterback Matthew Stafford prior to the November 10 game against the Chicago Bears.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• How do they work out the amounts to be fined? Hidden cameras?

Bob: "Look, Fat Matt. We NEED to tell them that his back is fkd."
              FMP: "NO! Tell them nothing. You hear me?Tell them NOTHING!"
              Bob: "Ok. But it's wrong, Fat Matt. It's wrong."
              Martha, even though 158 years old, strides into the room with purpose: "I just heard all that. I'm with you, Fat Matt. FUCK THE NFL. FUCK THEM ALL"

75K lions
              25K FMP
              10K bob for being a weak bitch A$$ pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                How do they work out the amounts to be fined? Hidden cameras?

Bob: "Look, Fat Matt. We NEED to tell them that his back is fkd."
                FMP: "NO! Tell them nothing. You hear me?Tell them NOTHING!"
                Bob: "Ok. But it's wrong, Fat Matt. It's wrong."
                Martha, even though 158 years old, strides into the room with purpose: "I just heard all that. I'm with you, Fat Matt. FUCK THE NFL. FUCK THEM ALL"

75K lions
                25K FMP
                10K bob for being a weak bitch A$$ pussy.
                Ha!

I could actually see it going down this way
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Patricia took over for coach Jim Caldwell, who led the Lions to back-to-back nine-win seasons, and has so far managed nine wins in 29 games.
                  Sounds like Marty Mornhinweg.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...me/4373952002/

Dog's must rule because the Lions suck!

Comment

• Of course he does
                    Matt Patricia believes Lions are better than record says they are

Posted by Josh Alper on December 9, 2019, 6:03 AM EST

Getty Images

Bill Parcells coined a saying that’s become a familiar part of the football lexicon when he said that “you are what your record says you are” during his coaching career.

The record says that the Lions aren’t a good football team this year. They fell to 3-9-1 by extending their losing streak to six games in a 20-7 loss to the Vikings on Sunday.

After the game, though, head coach Matt Patricia offered an alternative view to the one that Parcells espoused many years ago.

“The hard thing for us, what I appreciate about this team is we don’t look at our record and say, ‘This is what we are,'” Patricia said, via Chris Burke of TheAthletic.com. “I think we look at our record and say, ‘That’s not what we are,’ and we gotta do better and try to figure out how to get the record to match up with what we are. I think that’s where we’re struggling right now.”

It makes sense that Patricia would be trying to sell the notion of progress that hasn’t shown up on the scoreboard at this point and playing without Matthew Stafford has done them no favors, but the NFL is a results-oriented world and the Lions’ results under Patricia the last two years with Stafford have not been good enough to sell the idea that a breakthrough is right around the corner.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The dummy-genius can't see that statement makes him and his staff look even more terrible. Get this clown out of here.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Guy comes to an organization which has historically struggled to get results (i.e. wins) and preaches to it's fans that his 3-9-1 team is better than the record shows. So, the glass is half full huh?

Where do they find these people?

Comment

• I'd love to see any of you sit in front of a group of reporters...while being asked a bunch of repetitive questions (that everyone really knows the answers to already) and try not to say anything stupid while the reporters are looking for any sound bite to hit you with.

Who gives a shit? Anyone who listens to even a word of those press conferences has too much time and too few important things to do.

yes....the team is losing, it sucks. And you'd shit all over the guy no matter what he said.

Comment

• Bobby Ross had the definitive answer to such interview, and lets be honest porkbelly needs to call Bobby and ask him if he can use that line.
                            Lets be honest, they should have lost 2 of the 3 wins they got, and should have lost the tie. Only an idiot would say their team is better than the record shows, because he's telling you point blank IGNORE how bad we played in the results we did get.

Comment

• Somebody get that guy a snickers

Comment

• He keeps on saying they are improving, where is the improvement?

Comment

Working...
                                X