Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One of the greatest coaches of all time was my favorite, the great Chuck Daly. He was a proud to be a pessimist, he liked to say, "a pessimist is just an optimist with experience."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      One of the greatest coaches of all time was my favorite, the great Chuck Daly. He was a proud to be a pessimist, he liked to say, "a pessimist is just an optimist with experience."
      Aw man, that is class. Can I steal that for a signature? ????????????????

      Comment


      • Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        One of the greatest coaches of all time was my favorite, the great Chuck Daly. He was a proud to be a pessimist, he liked to say, "a pessimist is just an optimist with experience."
        That is a good one.

        Comment


        • How many more games do the Lions have to have a 2nd half lead in before you finally accept that this staff is the future. No team had more 2nd half leads than the Lions. And that means more than some silly wins or playoff appearances.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

            Aw man, that is class. Can I steal that for a signature? ????????????????
            No, you may not.
            Dog's must rule because the Lions suck!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Wow. Is this guy for real or is he just another fucking troll?
              Oh he believes it.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

              Comment


              • Rejoice...


                PFT Live
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

                Comment


                • How does someone sell less than the amount of average wins in a Caldwell season over two years as growth?

                  Comment


                  • Martha once bought a pet rock

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • That's the question. But based off of the Quintricia history suggests that answer is no,

                        Equipped with $50 mil in cap space and the third pick in every round (every pick after the first should net someone that was ranked a round higher) they have the ammunition to take a subsequent leap. They SHOULD get at least 5 starters if done correctly.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

                        Comment


                        • The problem is that the two teams have very different philosophies...The 49ers have a fast, strong, attacking defense...Patricia likes bigger (fatter) slower guys that are harder to move and prefers to sit back rather than attack. I watched the 49ers several times this year and was impressed every game with the defense and offensive line....Both were very dominant most of the time. The Lions have neither a dominant defense nor a good offensive line.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

                            That's the question. But based off of the Quintricia history suggests that answer is no,

                            Equipped with $50 mil in cap space and the third pick in every round (every pick after the first should net someone that was ranked a round higher) they have the ammunition to take a subsequent leap. They SHOULD get at least 5 starters if done correctly.
                            The Lions take the sleepers! They're ranked at least 3 rounds lower than where the Lions take em

                            STRATEGY
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Originally posted by Forsh View Post

                                The Lions take the sleepers! They're ranked at least 3 rounds lower than where the Lions take em

                                STRATEGY
                                Such a sad state
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

                                You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X