Lions News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FVD View Post

Sounds perfectly qualified for this staff to me, as the only qualification is to have once farted in Massachusetts.
    so he's getting his first job as a defensive assistant coach. Doesn't even have his own position group. Why is that a problem?
    Forever One!

Comment

• Same thing with Levy. The Lions have a lot of guys that once they get to Pro Bowl notoriety they have one more season and they are done. Levy's last full year was age 27, he was awesome(2nd team all pro) and he played 7 total games after that. He didn't even make it to age 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post

Sounds perfectly qualified for this staff to me, as the only qualification is to have once farted in Massachusetts.
        "No matter what things were like back in the day, its 2020 and that type of language is not tolerated, and has not been for years. Us social justice warriors use "environmentally unfriendly methane releases." Don't use it again on this forum."

*Seriously Frank, you seem to have changed for the worse after moving to liberal khunt haven Colorado. Just my observation. I still dig you you though.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ha Andy Reid rules.

Comment

• https://eu.freep.com/story/sports/nf...fs/4660992002/

Hot take Kool Aid alert. The Lions are as good as the Chiefs apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
              https://eu.freep.com/story/sports/nf...fs/4660992002/

Hot take Kool Aid alert. The Lions are as good as the Chiefs apparently.
              Excerpt:
              Offensive line

The Chiefs have Pro Bowl left tackle Eric Fisher and Pro Bowl right tackle Mitchell Schwartz.

The Lions don’t have a single offensive lineman who has earned all-star honors, although center Frank Ragnow seems destined to earn that honor in the near future.

According to Pro Football Focus’ offensive line rankings for 2019, the Lions finished 11th; the Chiefs were 16th. Ragnow had the sixth-highest grade for a center, and left tackle Taylor Decker and guard Graham Glasgow both earned top-10 grades.

*Laughable of course when actual facts get checked.

In order of the write up. In a shitty stock draft, Eric Fisher, OLT, was incessantly mocked up until now for not being a #1 overall worthy pick or OLT for that matter.

The Chiefs signed Browns 2nd round cast off M. Schwartz, ORT, as an undecorated nobody.

For most of this season, not all, KC was using another Browns cast off at Center named Reiter. A total nobody and one of the biggest OL detriments to the Chiefs OL.

OLG was a turnstile of players this year due to injury and poor performance. That is, until KC signed UFA Stefan Wisniewski after the midway point of the season. Do you understand? He didn't even play more than half of the regular season as he watched games from the couch like every one else.

KC's ORG was an UDFA that has a medical degree from Canada and barely speaks English (last year anyway) very well.

Due to injury , KC for the last several seasons has had to use a patchwork interior set of bodies, including turnstile Cameron Erving, OL. Yes, that guy.

My point being, it wasn't until Mahomes arrived that any of them received any sort of personal accolades (despite the OT's being in the league for years already). I witnessed it first hand, A REAL FRANCHISE QB makes everyone better.

And don't get me started on how NO NAME RB's can help the win column, a lot. Even via RBBC. And the only 1st round O weapon outside of Mahomes available to the Chiefs was FA WR signing in Watkins.

Repeat: A REAL FRANCHISE QB makes everyone better.
              Last edited by Panoptes; February 5th, 2020, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• According to Pro Football Focus’ offensive line rankings for 2019, the Lions finished 11th; the Chiefs were 16th. Ragnow had the sixth-highest grade for a center, and left tackle Taylor Decker and guard Graham Glasgow both earned top-10 grades

WTF....when I read that I thought it was an article from the Onion

Comment

• Gonz finally learned about weaponz.

Comment

• I learned nothing of the sort other than confirming beyond a doubt what a REAL FRANCHISE QB does to improve a roster of nobodies. I just showed the Chiefs OL, RBBC and only one 1st round receiver of any type can rise to champion status when the QB has "it." Some have "it," most do not.

Until its recognized by the brass that it is long overdue to move on from Statford, any chance to rise is limited (by his long history of inability to properly read a D over and over again.

Comment

• Great to have you back even when you're wrong. Don't make this a farewell!

Comment

• God bless you Gonz!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          God bless you Gonz!
                          ✌️

Comment

• Fair chance the Lions will be playing in the UK next year. Jags are playing two home games at Wembley. They've already said Bears and Steelers will be played in the US, Dolphins are already giving up a home game. Take away the divisional opponents and it leaves the Browns and the Lions. Wasn't going to go to any this year, only went to two last year, spent th money on a trip to Poland instead. If Lions do play I'll probably get a ticket last minute, they were going pretty cheap for the Wembley games last year on reselling sites.
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• And with LIONS playing should even be cheaper

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                                Fair chance the Lions will be playing in the UK next year. Jags are playing two home games at Wembley. They've already said Bears and Steelers will be played in the US, Dolphins are already giving up a home game. Take away the divisional opponents and it leaves the Browns and the Lions. Wasn't going to go to any this year, only went to two last year, spent th money on a trip to Poland instead. If Lions do play I'll probably get a ticket last minute, they were going pretty cheap for the Wembley games last year on reselling sites.
                                If they play at Wembley next year I’ll be there too.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X