No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a difference maker like........ Teez Tabor? What difference makers DO we have?

The roster will be downgraded again this coming season. Just as it has each of the last two seasons from the preceding season.

Quinn blows.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
      I've just never seen him as a difference maker Chemi...More talk than anything.
      He was one of the best cornerbacks of all fucking time by damn near every measure for three years! He's played at a Pro Bowl level outside of his rookie year! You don't get much more of a "difference maker" than that! Just like Stafford on the other side of the ball, it's not Slay's fault that he's spent his career surrounded by JAGs compiled by the most garbage franchise in professional sports.

I mean, I get it. Detroit hates talent. They resent it. And they love licking the boots of incompetent multi-millionaire owners. But it also makes Detroit sports fans fucking idiots.

Don't be a fucking idiot.

Comment

• Losing Slay would just create yet another hole that needs to be filled. If the Redskins take Young at 2 and we take Okudah at 3, then we are basically at the same place we were last season, plus our first round pick burned on filling a hole that shouldn't exist.

Slay may want to be paid more than any other corner, but he will accept a deal for somewhere less than that. We can't keep being penny pinchers and letting good players leave, theres already enough holes to be filled.

And for God's sake, get some pass rushers on the team!
        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• one of the best cornerbacks of all fucking time?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            Quinn blows. FMP, too
            Detroit needs to try someone else.

It must be mind-blowing to Slay. How he is the 'bad guy' in public opinion. He's no Ebron.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
              one of the best cornerbacks of all fucking time?
              There was a season, I think 2017 when he came up against some serious receivers (Jones, Brown, Fitzgerald etc) and they weren't getting anything out of him.

Comment

• KENNY GOLLADAYWR, DETROIT LIONS
                When asked about a potential contract extension, Kenny Golladay said he "wouldn't mind being in Detroit for a while."

Golladay continued to say a new contract "should work itself out." The breakout receiver is due just $2.1 million in the final year of his rookie contract but has played above his pay check for all three of his NFL seasons. The Lions should look to extend their young receiver before the 2020 season kicks off, and Golladay should expect to receive $15 million or so annually. Golladay caught 65-of-116 targets for 1,190 yards and a league-high 11 receiving touchdowns last season while making under $1 million.

SOURCE: NFL.com
                Feb 12, 2020, 9:48 AM
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Hey ya'all ...

This one thing has been stuck in my brain as the most prophetic statement ever seen here and I need closure as to who posted it to give them the credit they deserve.

IF ANY OF YOU can recall who stated something to the affect that with the Lions luck, there will only be 2 top blue chips to choose from in the draft and the Lions will end up with the 3rd pick.

If you remember who posted that in November (or so?), PLEASE POST THEIR name. If you yourself posted that brilliant prediction, please identify yourself, stand up AND take a bow. That was money.
                  ????????????????????????????????????
                  Last edited by Panoptes; February 12th, 2020, 12:02 PM.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

He was one of the best cornerbacks of all fucking time by damn near every measure for three years! He's played at a Pro Bowl level outside of his rookie year! You don't get much more of a "difference maker" than that! Just like Stafford on the other side of the ball, it's not Slay's fault that he's spent his career surrounded by JAGs compiled by the most garbage franchise in professional sports.

I mean, I get it. Detroit hates talent. They resent it. And they love licking the boots of incompetent multi-millionaire owners. But it also makes Detroit sports fans fucking idiots.

Don't be a fucking idiot.
                    That may be your funniest post ever...One of the greatest of all time? hahahahaha...If that's the case then why not 80 million pe ryear? I mean he is sooooo great that he won 16 games al lby himself last year right?

Comment

• Listen, if you want to be willfully ignorant of what "team sport" means, then you might as well just stop talking and let the people who aren't going to be intentionally stupid speak for a bit.

Comment

• Comment

• Bernie Smilovitz is teasing some Stafford trade rumors that he says have been going on for awhile. He didn't say the team yet.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              Smilovitz is still around?
                              Damn! I thought the same thing
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• AAL 2018 - Teez Tabor

Comment

Working...
                                X