No announcement yet.

Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb, What happened to the Amazon link?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can still see it on my laptop. I don't know about on the phone ap.

Comment

• Not sure what you mean, nothing has been changed. First screen shot is from a computer, the second from a phone:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by -Deborah-; April 3, 2020, 12:07 PM.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 2020-04-03 12_56_50-phoness.png
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It used to be at the top of the page. Now this is what I have?

Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 12.36.13 PM.png
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What browser are you using? Is it blocking ads or Amazon stuff or something? I see a gap between the Lions Links and the Donate link in your screenshot.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I'm using a chromebook with Ublock Origin, but I have been using it for a long time. I just noticed this when I was going to buy something on Amazon. Ublock must have done an upgrade.

Thanks. I'll figure out a workaround.

Comment

• Here's the link in the meantime:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• I updated our vBulletin software today from version 5.5.2 to 5.6.1. The upgrade had a few hiccups, so it took much longer than I had planned. Sorry for any inconvenience!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey, everyone. As of the database update I just made, we now have emojis!! You can find them by opening the Advanced Editor (the button with the A) and then looking for the smilie face just before the Quote button. See the highlighted buttons in this screenshot.

I am debating on removing the Smilies we have been using. We'll see.
                      Attached Files
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• As we only had one active thread in each of the Movie, Off Topic, and Politics forums, I have archived those forums or threads and moved the three active threads to the Lions forum. I hope this will encourage participation in those discussions. Please prefix off topic and politics thread appropriately (I have created a new Politics prefix).
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Note: I spent all morning moving the individual threads from the Off Topic and Movie forums to the Archives. After spending all that time, I realized I could have just moved the forums themselves. Ugh! So the Politics forum is archived in tact while the other two forums just have their threads in the Archive forum.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• sic6z.jpg
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Not sure what to make of your post, UK!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I received a note from Amazon today. They are auditing our commission account for the first time ever. Sad that they think a site that is currently earning $10-30 a month is worthy of such a review but whatever. I've answered their questions honestly. I suspect they won't be happy with the lack of visual ads and they may cancel our account. We will need to decide where to go from there. Cross your fingers that it won't come to that.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X