No announcement yet.

Forum News and Admin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all you do, Deb. I should remember more often than just at the end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

I sent one over if that is what you are referring to?
      Thank you very much!!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• For anyone interested, please know that our hosting costs are now $65 a month.

You can continue to support the Forum through donations and/or using the Amazon link for shopping (adding items/subscriptions to your cart using the link and then purchasing them).

Another non-cost way to support the Forum is to be an ambassador - welcome newbies, share news that hasn't yet been posted, and encourage conversations.

Thanks​
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks for the recent donation! I don't recognize the email address so please reach out and let me know who you are so I can update your user title!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Marko - thank you for your generous donation!

You Rock GIF by BLKBOK
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey, everyone. Amazon Prime Day is today and tomorrow. There are some really great deals to be had. I stumbled on the coffee that we like on sale for $12 off, for example. Anyway, if you are going to place a Prime Day order, please use the Forum's Amazon link!! Thank you.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Septem, thank you for your recent donation!! I appreciate your support!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Not to spread any conspiracys but has anyone heard from Futureshock lately? Weird when a top poster disappears.

Comment

• His last post was concerning but he's logged in since. Hoping for the best.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      Not to spread any conspiracys but has anyone heard from Futureshock lately? Weird when a top poster disappears.
                      Haven't heard from LFIJ in awhile either.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

Haven't heard from LFIJ in awhile either.
                        You mean on Facebook? He left the Forum long ago. A DWT casualty.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

You mean on Facebook? He left the Forum long ago. A DWT casualty.
                          I didn't know that but I haven't seen him on FB either.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I even was wondering about Future because he’s always in here and his last post said he was in hospital a few days

Comment

• My main fix for Lions news is always through Futureshock posts. Get well very soon, buddy and be back posting the important stuff πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Note to all the regulars. If you decide to leave atleast let us know-Even though the forum isn't the most imprtant thing in the world there are a few of us old hens that worry when you disappear. Even you loons....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X