Bearly able to watch this shit show Game Weak Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"He’s got deep balls" - Matt Patricia

A little TMI, Matt. And I don't want to even think about how you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
      "He’s got deep balls" - Matt Patricia

A little TMI, Matt. And I don't want to even think about how you know that.

He found out by watching the rest of the scouting DVD that had J. Best, RB, getting Schwartz all hot and bothered.
      SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

EDDIE GOLDMANDL, CHICAGO BEARS
        Bears NT Eddie Goldman (thigh) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Lions.

Goldman's potential absence would be great news for the entire Lions' rushing attack. Ty Johnson (62% snaps, 9 carries, 3 targets) led the way over both J.D. McKissic (38%, 4, 4) and Paul Perkins (4%, 3, 0) in Week 9. Johnson will flirt with low-end RB3 value as long as he can get something in the range of 12-15 touches per game in the Lions' 12th-ranked scoring offense, but he's continued to largely work behind McKissic as the offense's primary pass-down back. Each carries a low floor ahead of Week 10's tough road spot against the Bears.

SOURCE: Bears PR on Twitter.
        Nov 8, 2019, 2:31 PM ET
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Kenny Golladay on hometown Bears passing on him: ‘It’s all right. I’m with Matthew Stafford.'

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

I wonder if that Bears WR still thinks it will be easy?

Comment

Some bears guy said something too? or are you referring to Treadwell on the vikes?

Comment

Working...
              X