Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Yeah I have no idea on the Chinese eating habits or how this thing originated. It may be wet bars, pigs or bat soup. No clue. They are more likely to originate in China because there are a lot of ducks and domesticated pigs, plus the largest population. So they are most likely to come from there. The one in 2009 originated in Mexico. There will be more after this, but right now they need to be moving heaven and Earth to be fighting this. Culture wars don't fight this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      Until everyone is tested, or better yet inoculated, this will get worse.

Separation can go only so far.
      Yep, it can slow down things but that is about it.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I'll be honest when I see the "experts" who are chiming in on this don't sound any more impressive than the Lions front office......
        Everywhere I look it's essentially two extremes, the exact same thing as my Economics teacher used to say all the time.
        "If you want to sound like an Economist remember two phrases - It Depends, and Not Necessarily". Translation: That Expert doesn't know fuckall.

Comment

• The NFL has to be very much in doubt due to Chinese bat eaters. No sport is totally fucking bleak.

Comment

• Comment

• We'll be seeing it no doubt.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronaviru...G_GIjndcitwsck
                Gov. Whitmer to announce stay-at-home order Monday

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• 90682948_2906106079476348_609213352563965952_o.jpg
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha, hell of a lot farther than 6 feet that's for sure!

Comment

• NFL: Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions The Staffords are offering free meals to local first responder amidst COVID-19 crisis

By Jeremy Reisman
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Fuckin Stafford!
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• A good guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                            The NFL has to be very much in doubt due to Chinese bat eaters. No sport is totally fucking bleak.
                            The exact opposite. The NFL more than any other sport is in prime position to get life "back to normal". It's the only sport between now and Labor Day that has that honor. MLB will likely lose at least 1/2 this season - so even when they say "Play Ball!!!" it's still not back to normal for the sport.

Comment

• It's hard to see an NFL season this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                                A good guy.
                                A good woman.......

Comment

Working...
                                X