Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
    Teacher's and school employees will be paid through the end of the school year

Each district will create its own online learning within guidelines the state will put out tomorrow. Each plan must be approved by the regional school district. If there is online learning the students that can't take part in it will not be penalized.

Everyone moves up a grade. Seniors graduate if they were on track to before the schools closed down. 3rd grade reading level tests or whatever pushed off for the year.
    Can you imagine going through a Senior Year like this one?
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

My son is a Junior and this came about at a bad time for him. He was working on getting his grades up (1 class was holding him back) to be eligible for a college scholarship (Football). Had some combine type events he was invited to. His strength was going up almost daily. And then this hit.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

My son is a Junior and this came about at a bad time for him. He was working on getting his grades up (1 class was holding him back) to be eligible for a college scholarship (Football). Had some combine type events he was invited to. His strength was going up almost daily. And then this hit.
        Tough spot to be sure. I am sure you have already done this, but if he stays with and get that class done and continue to get stronger. That show a lot of maturity and willingness to do the work evens with all that chaos around him. That would be appeal to not just coaches but to colleges as well.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• My daughter's last day of school was the day of her regional final in basketball. Their team was pretty good and their goal was to make it to Breslin, they will never know now.. She was slated to give the speech at commencements.

Comment

• That sucks. Sorry for her Froot. But also, kudos to her. She did her part.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• What are we thinking for the NFL season? Will it happen? Closed doors?

Obviously there are a lot of unknowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                HUGE OVER REACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                So, an employee at my local grocery store has tested positive for covid-19. A store i frequent pretty much every day.

My wife is on hospice and very ill. Overreacting?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Grandson and Grandaughter are seniors, so yes. Worse yet is they "had" aspirations of athletic scholarships.

Tough times, fo sho.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    My daughter's last day of school was the day of her regional final in basketball. Their team was pretty good and their goal was to make it to Breslin, they will never know now.. She was slated to give the speech at commencements.
                    Man. That's terrible for her.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffree2Bme View Post

So, an employee at my local grocery store has tested positive for covid-19. A store i frequent pretty much every day.

My wife is on hospice and very ill. Overreacting?
                      Sorry for your terrible news. Keep us posted.

Comment

• Appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffree2Bme View Post

Grandson and Granddaughter are seniors, so yes. Worse yet is they "had" aspirations of athletic scholarships.

Tough times, fo sho.
                          Have another Granddaughter who's 13 that is a National Champion in cheer competition as the 1st flyer. She won't be able to repeat. This is hitting home much more than anyone can understand...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post

That's a tough situation. . .in the best of circumstances. jeffree2Bme, I hope you have avoided contact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post

Dan, have you shut down your practice?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Detroit featuring on a news report here, seems its hitting there bad, stay safe everyone
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X