No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read an article that was talking that for some reason they were seeing people in their 30s and 40s dying of strokes but were barely showing any symptoms of covid 19. The theory is that what is happening is that it can cause clots in the blood. Which ironically might mean people on blood thinner might have some protection against that.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Thanks, Gonz. Glad to hear you were in good hands.

Comment

• I was only kind of kidding when I was talking about sending out a search party for Gonz. Thankfully you pulled through, the forum wouldn't be the same without you Gonz.

Comment

• A big problem with this COVID is by the time people get to the hospital the lungs have been under attack for a while. If you are at 80 percent oxygen level it is hard to function normally. They were getting people in the hospital with less than that rate and those people didn't know they had a serious respiratory infection.

Comment

• My sincere condolences Tom
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry for your lost, Tom.
                "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                Colin Powell

Comment

• Gonz, glad to hear you're doing well, that sounds horrific, glad you knew to care quickly and received great care.
                  "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                  Colin Powell

Comment

• Gonz, I am so happy you are ok. You bring an "edge" to this forum that I appreciate. Continued good health, my man.

Condolences to you Tom

Comment

• Thanks, guys. Froot is right. My uncle was staying cooped up at home for a week or two thinking he had the flu and I think he lost a lot of time in that respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        I'm curious what everyone's new normal looks like these days?? It's such a strange virus. Our next door neighbor was taken by ambulance and is now on a ventilator.
                        Our next door neighbor wound up dying yesterday from the virus. We are feeling so badly for his wife. It sure made us sad and made this thing even more real. Be safe, everyone.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• ‪“We’re going to implement TITS - or I might have got that acronym wrong - but stay in or we are all gonna die” #janeygodleyvoiceover #coronavirusuk catch me...
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Meanwhile, the MI legislature is expected to file a lawsuit against Gov Whitmer next week (according to MI Senate Majority Mike Shirkey). US Rep Paul Mitchell (R) is already suing her over the executive order. That is political grandstanding.

However, Shirkey on the conservative talk radio show Trucker Randy did say something troubling. He said that the #1 priority should be to get a citizen's ballot initiative going. In Michigan, if they get one that has enough signatures to get on the ballot--the legislature can take it up. This is what happened back a couple years ago with minimum wage and sick leave. It was going to be on the ballot and the legislature gutted the ballot proposal and passed it so it didn't make it to the ballot.

Now, Shirkey wants this initiative to say that Gov Whitmer overreached on her executive orders (all of them) and if they get enough signatures then the legislature will take it up. Pass it along party lines and all Whitmer executive orders in regards to covid 19 will go away. And because this is a citizen's ballot initiative, Whitmer CAN NOT veto it.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I'm down with the tits.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My mom tested positive for corona after flying back to the US from visiting us in SA over the holidays. I keep referring to her as the Outbreak Monkey every time I call her.

She said it was pretty terrible for a few days but she's cool now. Hopefully these people that get it can't get it again because she's not a pansy when it comes to colds or flu. She said it was a pretty shitty few days of being on her ass.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X