Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

And...... Wait for it........
    Yep, I'm the same here after seeing "live" footage of the London Tube stations. Unbelievable. Put it this way -----> if there is NOT a second spike in CV19, then I WILL be wondering what the fk is going on.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
      Just been furloughed. 80% pay till October (latest.) Kinda sucks as I'd already hit my quarterly target but money to do nothing I guess.
      For me that would equal out to a slight loss. I commute so when I account for that and money spent for lunches I would welcome that.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I was already working from home so it's just a straight 20% pay cut but to do nothing.

I'd negotiated 33% off rent so it should offset.

Comment

Oh yeah, I know Andrew Gillum. I actually remember that race now. Very contentious.

Okay, accepting De Santis is a douche, how have Florida managed to keep relative unscathed with an elderly population?
          My scientifi, yet nonscientific guess is the heat and solar rays. That's my sincere hope.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• There's a meme I posted on my FB page that says:

I still can't get over how
            Americans got tired of COVID
            and just decided it was over.

Comment

• Are other countries making it so political? Around here, the virus was apparently started by Joe Biden in a Chinese lab to ruin Trump's re-election. It's as if the rest of the world doesn't even register with these conspiracy theorists. 🤦
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Right? I'm as depressed at our reponse as the virus itself. We should be near the point where it should be a rarity.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Are other countries making it so political? Around here, the virus was apparently started by Joe Biden in a Chinese lab to ruin Trump's re-election. It's as if the rest of the world doesn't even register with these conspiracy theorists. 🤦
                  Our government have made a mess of it. The Prime Minister caught it and was in intensive care after boasting of shaking hands with COVID patients. Flights were welcomed in from all over the world including hotspots into a global travel hub until we became the hot spot, with no checks and no quarantine. NOW they're bringing in a quarantine.

Its not as partisan as the US. People aren't happy with China's behaviour.

We have some crazies that think it's linked to 5G and the Cabal and Bill Gates created it to microchip us.

Comment

Our government have made a mess of it. The Prime Minister caught it and was in intensive care after boasting of shaking hands with COVID patients. Flights were welcomed in from all over the world including hotspots into a global travel hub until we became the hot spot, with no checks and no quarantine. NOW they're bringing in a quarantine.

Its not as partisan as the US. People aren't happy with China's behaviour.

We have some crazies that think it's linked to 5G and the Cabal and Bill Gates created it to microchip us.
                    We have those too. Bunch of sad Bawsaks if you ask me.

Comment

• LOL. Something tickles me about a Michigan American calling people "bawsacks".

Imagine blaming the guy who was warning us for years about our lack of preparedness for a pandemic for the pandemic itself. The Gates Foundation does incredible work on infectious diseases but he's the bad guy trying to microchip us?

You dizzy bro? WTF? And 5G is in about 6 countries while Coronavirus is in 184.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

We have those too. Bunch of sad Bawsaks if you ask me.
                        Actually, some of them are bell ends.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Actually, some of them are bell ends.
                          Most are both
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Oh yeah, I know Andrew Gillum. I actually remember that race now. Very contentious.

Okay, accepting De Santis is a douche, how have Florida managed to keep relative unscathed with an elderly population?
                            By potentially fudging the numbers.

Right as the pandemic started to spin up, the Governor's office rescinded the responsibility of state morticians to directly report death totals of an emergency situation to the public. Now, they are all required to give their numbers to the Governor's office (in secret, by the by) for the Governor to report.

Comment

• Really the Michigan Governor is not a very popular person these days. But she is rumored to be one of the candidates for VP Biden's team.
                              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
                                Really the Michigan Governor is not a very popular person these days. But she is rumored to be one of the candidates for VP Biden's team.
                                It's a very small vocal minority. The legislature is very very conservative in Michigan (why thank you term limits and dark money). Basically the legislature only wants the governor to rubber stamp what they want to do.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X