Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown lions fan
    replied
    And for all of you "conservatives" on this board that got shouted down by the leftists....

Did you learn any lessons from all of this? You didnt. You just hate the "libruls" even more.

State mission accomplished: Divided people are easier to
    rule.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​You know why you can't defeat their "I care about people more than you do - and you're a racist" attacks?

​​​​​​​It's because you're the new Left Lite. The New Left is a march toward the total state. You're just passengers on Big Ship Total State throwing out a fishing boat anchor pleading for it to slow down.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The old-school right are rolling in their graves.

​​​​​​​Read Rothbard's "the betrayal of the American Right" for context. You might even learn that your history was anti interventionist.

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    Dave, what's up? Did you enjoy the Lions' season?? What do you think of Campbell?

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    Hey, Cody...hope you're feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• unknown lions fan
    replied
    My semi-annual check-in to the OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE thread..

3 years in now - Did any of you finally realize you were bamboozled? Did you see how the state and your thought leaders in the "news" manipulated information to put you in total fear? Did you finally understand that the censorship you advocated for was a bad thing?

Did you ever study the basics of 9th grade biology? (You can't duck and cover from a coronavirus and make it go away.)

Did you ever admit you were wrong, or are you still doubling down?

​​​​​​​Clown world.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    I did much better with it once I realized what it was. The lethargic and feeling like you have zero energy sucked balls. Definitely not fun no matter how you slice it

Leave a comment:

• Cody_Russell
    replied
    Covid really sucks… or at least I believe that’s what I had. Lucky enough to go 3+ years without it, but it finally hit.

Extreme tiredness and fatigue for a few days. Couldn’t get up after lying down. Mixed in with minor headaches and congestion. Stuffy throat/ nose.

Totally sucked.

Leave a comment:

• edindetroit
    replied
    Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Or... it's all one massive global conspiracy and China's trying to hide that they tried to create a nonsensical biological weapon that was impossible to use, and key players around the world helped them do it for... reasons, I guess.

Which one of those scenarios makes more sense to you?
    Population control so the Bilderbergers can maintain their quality of life.

Leave a comment:

• chemiclord
    replied
    Or China's banked their "reputation" on "Zero Covid" and can't "lose face" by admitting their methods were inhumane and didn't actually work, and their own internal vaccines aren't as good (because they're based on old methods that aren't as reliable), because China's leaders have a very long history of desiring to look superior in relation to the "western world."

Or... it's all one massive global conspiracy and China's trying to hide that they tried to create a nonsensical biological weapon that was impossible to use, and key players around the world helped them do it for... reasons, I guess.

Which one of those scenarios makes more sense to you?

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    Wow. I didn't know people in China were as sensible when it comes to getting jabbed by a rushed through politically motivated vaccine. I thought they would be forced by their government. Good for them.

Their numbers are still much higher than th rest of the world and America for instance is still about 60% vaccinated, yet more people are hospitalized for the flu than Covid. Makes me wonder what's going on in China that's not effecting the rest of us. Oh. That's where it all started in a lab. A man made manipulated virus that is still wrecking havoc.

Whenever the Chinese start going ape shit about a virus there's trouble brewing for the rest of us soon.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    The reluctance of many citizens — especially the elderly — to get vaccinated is a problem for a government facing intense pressure to roll back strict COVID policies.

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    37 million. Must be those bad vacs. Sure brah. Whatever gets you through the day.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Originally posted by klondike View Post
    The Chinese immune systems are so weak from the lockdowns no wonder they are panicking. Let's weld the doors shut and keep people away from everybody for 2 years and see what happens to their bodies.
    312486774_434397138828454_5392906230105337167_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    They haven't been locked down for 2 years brah. It started in March.

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

What…….. the 9th of November? Why? What the fk happened?

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
    Jan. 6th, Proud Boys, bad

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    The Chinese immune systems are so weak from the lockdowns no wonder they are panicking. Let's weld the doors shut and keep people away from everybody for 2 years and see what happens to their bodies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X