Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froot loops
    replied
    No they are literally losing their shit when there is an outbreak and it is screwing up their economy. They should have taken up our offer of using our vaccines.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Pappageorgio
    replied
    You gotta remember though….the Chinese gov’t is a lying propaganda machine. I think anytime you see potential for protests or other unrest…There’s going to be a convenient COVID flare-up.

Leave a comment:

• edindetroit
    replied
    Yeah the China one sucks.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    That's what it like when you don't use good vaccines.

Leave a comment:

• wcfwtf
    replied
    Yeah but the flu is near zero

Leave a comment:

• edindetroit
    replied
    China Estimates Covid Surge Is Infecting 37 Million People a Day

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-people-a-day

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    You don't believe in 9/11 do you?
    What…….. the 9th of November? Why? What the fk happened?

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    You don't believe in 9/11 do you?

Leave a comment:

• Futureshock
    replied
    Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    They’re starting to release more data on the jabs. You guys still feeling as confident that was the right call?
    Why don't you and A A Ron go have a talk about it. Sounds like you two are of the same mind

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Don’t know what its like in the USA, but (as far as the media is concerned) its like Covid is forgotten about. Its not on any news now. Its disappeared without a trace.
    Appreciate it was a feckin nightmare and killed members of peoples families……. But its like it was a dream.
    Its like, “Did we really stay in and do fuck all for 5 months recently?”

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    They’re starting to release more data on the jabs. You guys still feeling as confident that was the right call?

Leave a comment:

• wcfwtf
    replied
    Oh Noid, your so silly
    Noid you can’t die, you keep me grounded. I don’t know where I’d be without you🙂

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Glad you are feeling better. Do you have any idea how you caught it?
    No idea. The lead up to it was on Tuesday my daughter got in from NY. We stopped by my work to pick up a package for me I had shipped there (new kitchen faucet), and stopped at the Meijer for groceries. Only place I went the rest of the week was my uncle's funeral on Friday - then it hit Saturday.

I day after my previous post, a terrible headache entered the symptoms, so haven't been able to look at screens a couple of days. Still tested positive on Thursday.

I've gone to the store a couple of times for nyquil and pain meds over the last week - and I was the only one in the store wearing a mask, which I usually don't anymore these days. But I did because I don't want to give anyone else this shit. Except that of course before I went there I visited all of fuxhopper's relatives and rubbed my visruses all over their faces, cuz that's funny.

Leave a comment:

• Forsh
    replied
    Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    He was replying to Foxhopper's claim that it is proven that masks don't work.
    Seems that way yeah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X