Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post

Yes we are restricted to only extreme measures. I have only seen one person in the past two weeks who fell under those guidelines.
    My wife has asthma and a heart condition so it's for the best. I don't want to bring anything home to her.
    Since March 15 I have been wearing a mask out in public and people were looking at me like "I" had the virus. Now they ask me where I got the mask!
    If anyone has any difficulty at all getting masks, my sister-in-law is a RN who works at a nursing home... makes them in her free time. So, please if you can't get one, let me know and i can get you as many as you need.

Comment

• We are fine for the moment. I don't know the context for those numbers but I do know early on that there were patients that were not thought to be corona or they actually tested negative for the virus that ended up having it. So anyone who tended to them had to be self isolated for 14 days. My wife is an ICU nurse so the shifts she is taking she knows that she will have them and they take the necessary precautions.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffree2Bme View Post

If anyone has any difficulty at all getting masks, my sister-in-law is a RN who works at a nursing home... makes them in her free time. So, please if you can't get one, let me know and i can get you as many as you need.

Comment

• Thanks Jeffrey

Comment

• Whitmer extends the shelter in place order until 4/30 says that it is not likely this will be the last extension.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• 92248455_10157993283406006_1794590301529047040_o.jpg

haha -- sign inside a Chicago restaurant
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about your wife, Jeffree.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  92248455_10157993283406006_1794590301529047040_o.jpg

haha -- sign inside a Chicago restaurant
                  Lol...
                  AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Comment

So, an employee at my local grocery store has tested positive for covid-19. A store i frequent pretty much every day.

My wife is on hospice and very ill. Overreacting?
                      Sorry to hear that jeffree, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Praying for comfort and no I don't think you are overreacting.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Thanks for all the thoughts and concerns... I have wondrous memories thru-out our 30+ years together. I'm as much at peace as i can be, just dealing with the mundane tasks of the day makes it hard with everything else we have to deal with...

Comment

• wrote
                          “I’m in the business of saving lives,” Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said after announcing she is expanding Michigan’s stay-at-home order until April 30.  As expected, Executive Order 2020-42 extends the prior “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order, which was set to end Monday. What some conservative critics didn’t seem ready for was that she also imposed more […]

This is going to be the drumbeat going forward and I think they are laying the groundwork to not extend her authority past April.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                            wrote
                            “I’m in the business of saving lives,” Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said after announcing she is expanding Michigan’s stay-at-home order until April 30.  As expected, Executive Order 2020-42 extends the prior “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order, which was set to end Monday. What some conservative critics didn’t seem ready for was that she also imposed more […]

This is going to be the drumbeat going forward and I think they are laying the groundwork to not extend her authority past April.
                            I agree whole-heartedly! We can still take all the precautions to stay safe, but not to get back the life we all know? Bullshit. Some people NEED to get things done... IE; SSI business, Sec. of State business, funeral arrangements... I for one is really put back by all of this bullshit.

Comment

I agree whole-heartedly! We can still take all the precautions to stay safe, but not to get back the life we all know? Bullshit. Some people NEED to get things done... IE; SSI business, Sec. of State business, funeral arrangements... I for one is really put back by all of this bullshit.
                              Wait. you think we should be going back to everything being normal starting on Monday???

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Wait. you think we should be going back to everything being normal starting on Monday???
                                The people out there that have no apprehension of being diligent today... well, they're not going to change their minds tomorrow. But yes, i feel i should be able to go to the local SSA office and complete the business that I need to take care of... for 1 example

No, I don't think I'm the only one being affected by all of this.
                                Last edited by jeffree2Bme; April 9, 2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X