Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Out of the 4 of us I'm probably in the most danger. I had TB as a child, I'm African American, over 50 and a smoker. Oh and just for laughs and giggles, both of my parents are diabetic. I have not tested (in the last couple of years) positive for being diabetic, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I just think if I contract it, I'm going to die.
    My first thought when reading this was don't think like that (but do be careful)

My second (I probably read it differently when looking back) was STOP SMOKING MAN
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Future -- please be extra cautious, if you can. I'm wondering more and more if most of us already have had this darned thing already. It's disgusting that testing is still so rare.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

My first thought when reading this was don't think like that (but do be careful)

My second (I probably read it differently when looking back) was STOP SMOKING MAN
        You're right on both accounts.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I do limit my potential for exposure though. So much so that if I did get it, I could name 1-2 places I could have gotten it.

I wash my hands very frequently and use sanitizer even more. I wear a mask everywhere but in my car. While in my car, I ride with all the windows up.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• You can catch it through your eyes FS. Nose, eyes and mouth.

Goggles may be extreme but we want a fit and healthy Futureshock.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              Future -- please be extra cautious, if you can. I'm wondering more and more if most of us already have had this darned thing already. It's disgusting that testing is still so rare.
              A decent possibility.

Future don't say that the universe has a way of making things we put intention behind happening.

Deb,

Thanks for the FB page. After waiting 3+ hours in the Q live chat today---finally able to get help and will be getting my unemployment was released
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Futureshock - you fit the average patient description my way wIfe saw to a T, do as.much social distancing as humanly possible. Stay safe.

Comment

• I replaced the bathroom sink faucet, I've been putting it off forever, the replacement has been sitting in a box for a long time. The replacement wasn't hard but getting the original fixtures out was a bitch.

I have also started the long, tedious process to organize my tools. I inherited my dad's tools, some of my father-in-law's tools and Christmas presents over the years have piled up in the basement and in my garage. Would you believe I have 6 drill bit sets? It's true and half the time I could never find one when I needed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

A decent possibility.

Future don't say that the universe has a way of making things we put intention behind happening.

Deb,

Thanks for the FB page. After waiting 3+ hours in the Q live chat today---finally able to get help and will be getting my unemployment was released
                    Great news!! ????
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I replaced the bathroom sink faucet, I've been putting it off forever, the replacement has been sitting in a box for a long time. The replacement wasn't hard but getting the original fixtures out was a bitch.

I have also started the long, tedious process to organize my tools. I inherited my dad's tools, some of my father-in-law's tools and Christmas presents over the years have piled up in the basement and in my garage. Would you believe I have 6 drill bit sets? It's true and half the time I could never find one when I needed it.
                      Dude, I so need to do the same. I have put off too much shit for too long. I look around and see all the projects not finished.

Too depressed lately to get much done outside of work it seems. Luckily I can work from home, and still have work - and a paycheck. My buddy who worked snow plowing and in lawn work, not so much this year. I hired him to help me out with one of those projects. Cleaning up an old nasty engine. At least something is getting done! And at least I know one other household with a 70 year old woman has food in it. You aren't going out to spend money, people. Feel free to help out your friends and neighbors if you can. As divided as America is, I hope we still have a community.

-5243810628918737579.jpg
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Coronavirus has come, it is upon us, and it will go............, but changing bathroom taps (faucets) will ALWAYS be a total bastard.

FS, know how you feel, not for myself, but my daughter who is Type 1 Diabetic. Keep having dreams that she dies! Not good. But seriously ------ > Stop fucking smoking ok.

Hope y'all are staying as safe as you can be. Take care xxx (no tongues...... that means you Dpatnod!)
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Awww, hell.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 93853288_10217729686498565_3653175783272218624_n.jpg
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

A decent possibility.

Deb,

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Futureshock - you fit the average patient description my way wIfe saw to a T, do as.much social distancing as humanly possible. Stay safe.
                              Thanks everyone. I keep everyone 6' or more away from me. I wear a N-95 mask (which I've had for awhile thru my wife) at all times while not in my car with the windows rolled up. I go to work and I go home and stay home until I have to go back to work.

The only other chances for exposure is that I go to a Dollar store (that doesn't get a lot of foot traffic) to buy water for my mom. And I take it (and some dinner) to her on Fridays.

So I have reduced my potential exposures down to the absolute minimum. I wear a mask. I wash/disinfect my hands whenever I go out of my safe zones.

Comment

• And at work I've instituted everyone wearing masks, segregating employees, getting disinfectant stations etc...

About what I said earlier, you guys are the only people I have told that. A lot of people are depending on me to get them home safe so I have to walk my talk.

Stay safe my friends

Comment

Working...
                                X