Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94258526_10159624875862519_8830448143486156800_n.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not saying he stole that joke, but he posted it a couple hours after Rodger Sherman from The Ringer:

Comment

• I don't know who either of those guys are or if it was stolen or not. I just thought it was funny.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Still waiting to open my Ohio dental practice back up. The stimulus $$ hasn't arrived and I will probably be pumping my savings into the practice to keep it going a while. The ohio loans (PPP) were all given to bigger companies and the little man (me) is waiting for the new loan bill to pass this week to make more money available.

. Thank God I didn't buy that new car or do that expensive vacation.

Ohio is considering opening up on May first but no testing is available and I'm a little scared although I have some KN95 masks I bought on ebay for my procedures. (my regular american dental supply company won't sell me the masks because they are saving them for the first line hospitals). I have 15 emergencies so far being controlled with antibiotics. Man these are crazy times.

Wear masks, gloves (if you have them). don't touch your face when grocery shopping. Went to Walmart and politely said "six feet" several times today and got $200 worth of groceries.

It really bothers me to see people -mom's and dads- out with little children getting three of four items and checking out. People are too lazy to get it or too dumb to understand!

Comment

• Reading about all of the big companies that somehow managed to get that PPP money was pretty disheartening. Hope you are able to get money from the new bill.

Grocery shopping is an adventure, isn't it? If you go early in the day, you have a good shot at getting most items but it's super busy. We have also gone an hour before closing and there's hardly anyone there, but there are a lot of empty shelves, too.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Comment

• I'm just glad it's a joke Haha
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I'm usually pretty good at searching these things out, but I couldn't find this one!! Please share the link if you find it.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Preparing to have this as my draft reaction....

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

I'm usually pretty good at searching these things out, but I couldn't find this one!! Please share the link if you find it.
                      Deb, I sent you some $. Did you get it?
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Future, I did! I sent you a private message earlier.

Thank you SO MUCH for your generous donation!!! And for also being all around awesome. You rock.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• No problem. Long time due so I doubled it. Well worth it for me.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            No problem. Long time due so I doubled it. Well worth it for me.
                            I'm grateful, thank you.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My wife underwent a study for the COVID antibodies and apparently she has the antibodies. So she may have had it and was asymptomatic. I must say we both suspected my son had it and my daughter has had some symptoms that she can't shake.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X