Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    My wife underwent a study for the COVID antibodies and apparently she has the antibodies. So she may have had it and was asymptomatic. I must say we both suspected my son had it and my daughter has had some symptoms that she can't shake.
    It is incredible how differently it impacts people. I am on a team of six and two of my teammates have each lost a brother so far.

My husband and I feel like we've both had it. He takes care of his elderly grandmother so he got tested the other day and it came back negative. We are looking forward to having antibody testing.
    Last edited by -Deborah-; April 24, 2020, 10:09 PM.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I am so sorry for your loss. 69 is not that old, especially if he seemed in decent health. My heart goes out to you.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

It is incredible how differently it impacts people. I am on a team of six and two of my teammates have each lost a brother so far.

My husband and I feel like we've both had it. He takes care of his elderly grandmother so he got tested the other day and it came back negative. We are looking forward to having antibody testing.
        Yeah it sucks, we know a few people who have died from it. I am very susceptible to bronchial infections so I try to be careful but I am also the one who does most of the grocery shopping. I have been making a lot of trips to the dollar store.

Comment

• Thanks, Deb.

Comment

• My condolences Tom

Comment

• Thanks, FL.

Comment

• Sorry to read about your loss Tom

Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Sorry to hear about this, Tom
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Thanks, guys.

Comment

• My condolences Tom and any others that have or will lose close people to the C-19 virus. This novel pandemic is far from over. Don't let your boredom over ride common sense to continue sheltering in place. ??
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Comment

• All of our symptoms were fairly mild. Hubby had joint pain and a low-grade fever. I had an unusual headache and a small cough.
                          Last edited by -Deborah-; April 26, 2020, 02:59 PM.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I am lucky that I have a really good head boss. I got texted yesterday about coming back to work to do outside lawn stuff (which is not what I do and significantly lower wage than what I am hired in to do). So I texted back that I didn't feel comfortable coming back (but would if they insisted) because of my folks age and my mom has an irregular heart beat that she is on meds for.

Got an email from the owner saying that he appreciated and understood that and I could come back when I felt ready. That really puts my mind at ease. With Michigan locked down the job I would have right now is not possible (we don't allow walking where I work) so until through the 15th I can stay home unless I want to come back sooner.

I am lucky to have that kind of owner that thinks about the health of the employees and family first.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Take note from my healthcare frontline wife:

Health

Young and middle-aged people, barely sick with covid-19, are dying of strokes

Had ttps://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...oung-patients/

*Since this is out there, I'll share what I know about strokes considering I had two (2)of them within 14 days of each other when they occurred (they were not C-19 related. The second very nearly killed me and kept me holed up In SICU for 14+ days. I would be dead if it wasn't for the highly skilled neuro surgeon that stopped the bleeding. I spent 17 days in the hospital altogether on the 2nd one.

Recognize these symptoms and possibly save your own life: BEFAST

Acronym for:

B=Balance
                              E=Eyes
                              F=Face
                              A=Arm
                              S=Speech
                              T=Time to go, Call 911

If you have any symptoms of these acronyms that are not normal to you, get to a hospital, stat.

??
                              Last edited by Panoptes; April 27, 2020, 11:49 AM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow, G. I had no idea! Happy you had a terrific surgeon and you're still kicking it with us.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X