Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
    I believe it escaped from a lab but not because of this woman. Too much circumstantial evidence to ignore.
    Why am I seeing Woody Allen and a few hundred others in Covid19 green spikey suits escaping to the Mission Impossible theme tune.

Shouldn't have ate two of those special gummy bears earlier. Greedy bastard.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      QAnon says it did
      Well, I’m no QAnon.

But I do know the virus outbreak was in Wuhan.

Wuhan hosts the only level 4 virology lab in the Asian continent, which happened to be studying studying coronaviruses in bats - obtained in caves from bat feces in the South of China. The horseshoe bat isn’t native to Wuhan and the earliest cases weren’t linked to the food market.

China also has a track record of letting deadly viruses escape. SARs escaped twice from Beijing laboratories, killing people on one occasion. WaPo reported US state department cables lamenting the poor safety standards at that lab in Wuhan, posing a potential biohazard threat.

Then you have China’s response. Arresting doctors, threatening any country that asked about the origins, refusing to let the origins be investigated and then only letting the WHO into China 5 months later on the basis that they only explored the zoonotic “species jump” theory.

I know what I think is the more likely scenario of the two.

Comment

• Everybody knows that shit started when Bill Gates invented 5G.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Ha! All of this conspiracy shit is so transparent and people still eat it up.

Our country is fucked.
          The parade of stupid never ends. It is exhausting.

A lot of people are saying.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Watch the social dilemma on Netflix. Really good regarding how social media has facilitated all of the crazies.

Comment

Everybody knows that shit started when Bill Gates invented 5G.
              Nah mannnnnn. Everyone who has a brain knows it started after Hilary Clinton and the Obamas got together and had a baby that Bill Gates shot with special 5G rays that the Chinese killed and fed it to bats to be developed in the Wuhan lab to control the entire world. C'mon now/cool:
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Nah mannnnnn. Everyone who has a brain knows it started after Hilary Clinton and the Obamas got together and had a baby that Bill Gates shot with special 5G rays that the Chinese killed and fed it to bats to be developed in the Wuhan lab to control the entire world. C'mon now/cool:
                Come on, Future, that is just NOT accurate at all. He “zapped” them with special 5G rays.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Come on, Future, that is just NOT accurate at all. He “zapped” them with special 5G rays.
                  I heard they couldn't do the zapping and just shot it in there with a needle because they didn't want to waken Sleepy Joe. He was up all night making fake ballots so that he could steal the election. Where people get some of this zapping stuff???
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Half of the University of Michigan is protesting because the school hasn’t done enough to keep students and faculty safe from COVID and half is protesting to open the football games, in case you were wondering how far apart one campus community can be from itself.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Ahhh sheeeeeet. Marko is going on a deep dive of the whole offseason. LOL.

OK, full disclosure.... I just watched all 10 parts. That bahwbag funny.
                        Last edited by dpatnod; September 17, 2020, 12:20 AM.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• NFL’s chief medical officer explains why face coverings are “not optional”

Posted by Charean Williams on September 23, 2020, 7:42 PM EDT

Getty Images

The NFL proved it is serious about making head coaches wear face coverings on the sideline. Pete Carroll, Kyle Shanahan, Vic Fangio, Sean Payton and Jon Gruden found that out the hard way.

The NFL docked those five coaches $100,000 each and fined each of their teams $250,000.

The question many are asking is: Why does the NFL require face coverings when the coaches take daily COVID-19 tests? They presumably have tested negative for the coronavirus if they are on the sideline.

“First and foremost, it’s part of our agreed upon protocol between the league and the NFL Players Association,” Dr. Allen Sills, the NFL’s chief medical officer, said, via Judy Battista of NFL Media. “So it’s not optional for people to follow that protocol, right? All of the parts of that protocol are mandatory. But getting to the philosophy behind it, we’ve said consistently testing is not what keeps us safe. Tests are important, but no test is perfect. We do have those false positives and false negatives, so it is possible that you could have a negative test result and still be infected. In those cases, the face coverings are very important. So we think it’s just another step that’s important in risk-mitigation. I’ll also say that some of the public health authorities have mandated that sideline personnel wear face coverings in their stadiums in their locations. So for all those reasons, it’s not something that’s optional for us.”

So whether coaches like it or not, they will have to wear face coverings on the sideline or pay stiff fines for not adhering to NFL protocol.

Comment

• What is their fkn problem? They’re always putting clipboards or their hands over their mouths so that they can’t be lip-read in the big screens.

Wear masks...... problem solved you Fkn doughbaw heids. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

• There were some protestors in Lansing today or yesterday. They were protesting having HS athletes wearing masks.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                What is their fkn problem? They’re always putting clipboards or their hands over their mouths so that they can’t be lip-read in the big screens.

Wear masks...... problem solved you Fkn doughbaw heids. 🤷‍♂️
                                Doughbaw heids? Crikey he's come up with a new one
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X