No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn..... Trump has the Rona. It's a hoax though, right?
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Wow. Election is over. He’s toast, maybe in more ways than just the election.

Comment

• My thoughts are with the virus at this very difficult time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
          My thoughts are with the virus at this very difficult time.
          Nah man. As terrible as he is you can't wish bad on him. Well you can. It just isn't cool.

That was funny though.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I’ll take not cool. The guy is a total douche who has reaped what he was sowed letting the virus run through America like wildfire, holding multiple indoor rallies in the middle of it and being the single biggest source of misinformation to Americans during the crisis. As a result of those rallies and his team removing social distancing stickers so his crowd looked good, Herman Cain lost his life.

I don’t wish death on him, I just want him out of the way for a better future.

Fuck Donald Trump. No faux sympathy from me, I’ll stick to my guns.

Comment

• Just some Hydro-whatever or disinfectant and he'll be right as rain.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Hydraaaaxy. Hydraaaaxy-chloroquine. Rem....rem-deservoir. I’m not a doctor! Try it!

What about the disinfectant that knocks it out in 30 seconds? Or tremendously powerful UV light we can use inside the body!

Think of it folks!

Comment

• He can test it out immediately! I want video.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    Damn..... Trump has the Rona. It's a hoax though, right?
                    Aw shyte........, the Rona has "interrupted" the TV debates. What a total bastard.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 19K Amazon employees have tested positive for Covid-19, lower than company expectations

Comment

• Friday, Oct. 2, coronavirus data by Michigan county: Calhoun moves up to red; 23 counties now orange

Well, that map is certainly discouraging. A sh!t ton of up arrows and very few down.

Comment

• Sleepy Don fell asleep on Air Force One after his Minnesota rally. Sad!

Biden can go and carve up the Mid-West swing states while low energy DJT is in sick bay.

Comment

Sleepy Don fell asleep on Air Force One after his Minnesota rally. Sad!

Biden can go and carve up the Mid-West swing states while low energy DJT is in sick bay.
                            Which will do no good if you can't have an election. At some point you'd have to think the powers are going to be turned over to the VP if Trump is like a lot of people his age that have been absolutely wrecked by this. To that end it's why you don't run a campaign against an opponent, but on your own laurels. Lose the opponent your entire message is moot and you are back to square one.

Anyone else see why you need a FULL Supreme Court now and not AFTER the election that may never happen?
                            Last edited by Fraquar; October 2, 2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• There will be an election. If one candidate wants to go flying round the country holding indoor rallies with no masks, then “it is what it is.”

Too bad, as DJT would say.

Comment

There will be an election. If one candidate wants to go flying round the country holding indoor rallies with no masks, then “it is what it is.”

Too bad, as DJT would say.
                                Can't have an election without a candidate. It's October 2, election is November 3. It's the very thing that a Supreme Court is needed for, and if all the Supreme Court means is it's a mirror image political landscape, then one has to seriously question the legitimacy of the ENTIRE United States system in eyes of the rest of the world.

Added: It's what I've been questioning my entire life with a Coke vs Pepsi political system. Independents are only looked at like they "stole" votes from the Dems or Reps.
                                Last edited by Fraquar; October 2, 2020, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X