Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Mcmahon Hahahah GIF
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• A 3rd GOP senator now has rona. So does Chris Christie.

It’s going to be hard for Moscow Mitch to push this confirmation with his senators testing positive by the hour.

Comment

• "The President's vitals over last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We are still not on a clear path to a full recovery," the source told White House pool reporters after the briefing from his doctors.

Comment

• It is pretty obvious that the stupid fuck attended events when he knew he was sick. The doctors are giving a much longer timeline than was originally reported by the White House. (Imagine that. Lies from the Trump administation.)

I have no sympathy for Trump or any of these other science denying fucksticks.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They said he was late to the debate and refused to get tested at the fucking CLE CLINIC. One wonders if he KNEW he was positive and took the stage with Biden.

Fucking cunt, he deserves the worst.

Comment

• That flushing sound you hear is the 2020 NFL season.

Now 16 Titans players / staff members tested positive. Game 4 moved to week 7 already, and now week #5 against Buffalo is also in jeopardy.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-thre...132510190.html

Patriots / Chiefs game Sunday also postponed after positive tests for both teams.
              Last edited by dpatnod; October 3, 2020, 02:21 PM.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                It is pretty obvious that the stupid fuck attended events when he knew he was sick. The doctors are giving a much longer timeline than was originally reported by the White House. (Imagine that. Lies from the Trump administation.)

I have no sympathy for Trump or any of these other science denying fucksticks.
                The timeline doesn’t add up. He knew on Wednesday but did a rally and a fundraiser anyway. Two separate doctors accidentally confirming he’s known for 48 hours longer than we knew. Then denying it.

The one constant of the Trump White House - total, abject chaos.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  That flushing sound you hear is the 2020 NFL season.

Now 16 Titans players / staff members tested positive. Game 4 moved to week 7 already, and now week #5 against Buffalo is also in jeopardy.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-thre...132510190.html

Patriots / Chiefs game Sunday also postponed after positive tests for both teams.
                  Maybe, but would've thought same about baseball a few months back. Fall is more dangerous tho
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    They said he was late to the debate and refused to get tested at the fucking CLE CLINIC. One wonders if he KNEW he was positive and took the stage with Biden.

Fucking cunt, he deserves the worst.
                    "Hey. Hey. If Sleepy Joe knew I had the China Virus - because it comes from Chy-nah - he would have used that excuse to back out of the debate, and I couldn't let him get away with it. Because it's no worse than the flu, and it's gonna disappear any day now. Not that I'm responsible for it. At all. Now I gotta go. the doc says I gotta get this big ol' pipe, see? See this big old pipe? Yeah. Big old pipe like mine. That all the ladies love. While I'm grabbing them by the pussy. Wait... what are you doing with that ghaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!"

Comment

• The thing that is most concerning to epidemiologists about Trump's case is that the virus made the jump from humans to Trump.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        The thing that is most concerning to epidemiologists about Trump's case is that the virus made the jump from humans to Trump.
                        😃😃😃

Comment

• AG Barr is refusing to quarantine himself.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            You need to read the 12th and 20th Amendments.
                            Pffft, Everyone knows Gandalf only brought 10 amendments down from the burning brunch.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• AFD3A403-DCD5-45B0-935F-F1B36570C8EB.png
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• team winning GIF
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X