Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE BREAKING NEWS:

The plague is ravaging Baltimore. Now more positive deaths, that's FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS of players dropping like flies. The masses are calling for the BAL-PIT game to be CANCELLED to prevent extermination of the entire population of both cities.

A Ravens trainer has been identified as the Covid-Leper infecting everyone, and plans are in the works to have him burned alive. Stay tuned to learn the details of his crimes against humanity...
    The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Baltimore Ravens' game against Pittsburgh Steelers moved as team disciplines staffer

giphy.gif

The Ravens-Steelers game has been moved from Thanksgiving night to Sunday at 1:15 p.m. ET, the NFL announced Wednesday.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The whole goddamn Denver QB ranks have been wiped out by THE GLOBAL DISEASE THAT'S KILLING EVERYONE.

Well, apparently only one of them is dead, but the other two were around him so they're as good as dead and can't play back-up.

Actual photo from the Denver training facility:
        53084026_101.jpg
        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• boogie.jpg
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This thread has lost some steam, so I'd like to see if there is anyone here that can restore just a tiny bit of my faith in humanity:

Is there one of you, just one, who was all in on this corona/covid scare - that is now looking at it with a jaundiced eye (at least.) You feel like you may have been snookered, and you've at least allowed yourself to look into something like the Great Barrington Declaration...

img.png

Comment

• (You can PM me if you're afraid to be attacked by the Covid Cult.)

Comment

• Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sounds selfish but I’m regarded as a key worker over here in that I’m a gas engineer. We are completely locked down but I’m allowed to go out and work.
                  And get this...... the local Queensferry Shell petrol station is giving away free breakfast sandwiches to key workers. I was in there the other day, (NOT working) but had my working clothes on because I’m a tight Scottish cuntist bastard and wanted a free sandwich.

But, do agree ULF that SOMEWHERE down the line we will have to ALLOW some form of herd immunity to this piece of shit virus. Waiting for everyone and their dug to be vaccinated will cripple the world economically. It’s definitely heading that way. Quite a few well known High Street shops closing here, quite a lot of jobs being lost.
                  And my best buddy and best man, Big Marko is back suffering from severe depression again which isn’t good by any means. He tried to take his own life about 25 years ago before I knew him and he’s no way close to those days again but he’s still suffering and it’s a huge concern. Poor guy.

Signs of normality does need to start presenting itself on the horizon sooner rather than later. For everyone’s mental well being.

edit to add in case I am attacked:
                  PROTECT the vulnerable.
                  My nana is 96 years old. She’s being well shielded by family. 👌
                  Last edited by Marko69; January 12, 2021, 08:30 PM.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The covid cult? You almost sounded interested in a real exchange till that.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                      (You can PM me if you're afraid to be attacked by the Covid Cult.)
                      My wife's boss lost 9 members of his family to Covid. I doubt that he would call it a cult. Try to wrap your head around losing 9 members of your family to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

edit to add in case I am attacked:
                        PROTECT the vulnerable.
                        My nana is 96 years old. She’s being well shielded by family. 👌
                        No one is going to attack you.

My understanding is that herd immunity to this is best achieved with vaccinations but the hit to small business as we wait sure is heavy. I feel like here in Michigan, the businesses learned how to operate safely and the latest closures are more about idiots who can't follow protocols.

Reference:
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

My wife's boss lost 9 members of his family to Covid. I doubt that he would call it a cult. Try to wrap your head around losing 9 members of your family to this.
                          Wow, so sad.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Stick to hypothetical sh!t you make up in your mind.

Yeah, when my friends started dying.

Let me take a wild swing here,

You don't have anyone that has died from this?
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              The covid cult? You almost sounded interested in a real exchange till that.
                              He doesn't. He's bored probably because the 12 people in his community can only offer him so much interaction.

Trolls are gonna troll.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• An obvious Troll job since his demi-god got ousted he's been intolerable. Right Wingies are sure fact-resistant.

Comment

Working...
                                X