No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct,, some of the reason why some of these systems in Michigan are not overwhelmed is because of precautions in place.

Nobody wants to be sitting home very effing night. Nobody wants to wear an effing mask.

Comment

• To clarify: I support masks being required in public, social distancing, and increased cleaning requirements. I do feel the in-restaurant dining shutdowns were more about those who can't seem to follow those things or able to ensure a safe environment for other reasons so they just shut it down. Lower capacity dining should be allowed in restaurants that are adhering to safety protocols.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        To clarify: I support masks being required in public, social distancing, and increased cleaning requirements. I do feel the in-restaurant dining shutdowns were more about those who can't seem to follow those things or able to ensure a safe environment for other reasons so they just shut it down. Lower capacity dining should be allowed in restaurants that are adhering to safety protocols.
        Agree
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Making statements that we are where we are due to the success of the authoritarian paradigm are completely baseless, and absolutely ignore all of the undesirable outcomes.
          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Would you like some ranch dressing with your word salad, or would you prefer a vinegrette?

Comment

• In the course of my interaction here, I may make some criticism of policy that's based on "science."

I don't need to do this, because I already stated that there should be no "policy" issued by the state to deal with this problem. But I may touch on some aspects of this "policy" or the debate regarding "science." Indeed, I even hesitate to do so, based on what I said earlier about google-fight debates where one person is trying to "prove" their point with "science" that supports their worldview.

Why "science" in quotation marks, you may ask? See the following. I have an understanding of the scientific method. When I see scientism disguised as "science," I call it out. If you have a sign in your yard, or a bumper sticker on your car that says Science is Real, I'm looking squarely at you:

ScientificMethodDMedit.jpg

The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• When you were asking for PMs because you were asserting people were making threats, was that not a personal attacks at members in here?

Comment

• There is only one thing absolutely certain in this thread......... if I’m ever invited to chemiclords house for lunch, he’ll need to bin the ranch dressings and the vinigrettes, and ALL red, brown sauces, vinegars, mustards, mayonnaise’s, ....... absolutely Fucking stinking, man! Stop it.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                    Making statements that we are where we are due to the success of the authoritarian paradigm are completely baseless, and absolutely ignore all of the undesirable outcomes.
                    Who are you addressing that to?
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      When you were asking for PMs because you were asserting people were making threats, was that not a personal attacks at members in here?
                      No, no. no. Rules are not for him. Just for anyone not in agreement with him.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Who are you addressing that to?
                        You're wasting your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                          In the course of my interaction here, I may make some criticism of policy that's based on "science."

I don't need to do this, because I already stated that there should be no "policy" issued by the state to deal with this problem. But I may touch on some aspects of this "policy" or the debate regarding "science." Indeed, I even hesitate to do so, based on what I said earlier about google-fight debates where one person is trying to "prove" their point with "science" that supports their worldview.

Why "science" in quotation marks, you may ask? See the following. I have an understanding of the scientific method. When I see scientism disguised as "science," I call it out. If you have a sign in your yard, or a bumper sticker on your car that says Science is Real, I'm looking squarely at you:

Yes, yes, I'm sure you don't take anything on faith from authority, and apply proper scientific rigor towards any claim based on your own experiments without any outside influence.

I trust we'll be hearing about your expedition to moon proving that is, in fact made of rock and not green cheese. And while you're up there, I'm sure you'll take the time to conduct your experiments that the Earth is indeed round.

I have never met anyone so more wholly full of shit than you.
                          Last edited by chemiclord; January 13, 2021, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            There is only one thing absolutely certain in this thread......... if I’m ever invited to chemiclords house for lunch, he’ll need to bin the ranch dressings and the vinigrettes, and ALL red, brown sauces, vinegars, mustards, mayonnaise’s, ....... absolutely Fucking stinking, man! Stop it.
                            And then you will put vinegar on your French Fries.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Marko wouldn't approve of my fridge, it has a cacophony of sauces. I could use an extra fridge to store all of the condiments and dressings.

Comment

• Anybody else read ULF's posts as this guy -

Comment

Working...
                                X