Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

And then you will put vinegar on your French Fries.
    I’d rather Donald Orange Jesus Trump was President for another 4 years, then they changed the rules and he got another 4 years and ordered the world to an 8 years lockdown ...... than put vinegar on my chips. (And vinegar is a Glasgow bastard thing...... Broon sauce in Edinburgh, but equally horrific)

Now go stand in Froot Loops’ fridge!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I had a grocery pick up order recently and they substituted vinegar chips for my plain chips. I hadn't tried them before so I said OK. What a mistake. Blech! Yuck. Ptooey!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        I had a grocery pick up order recently and they substituted vinegar chips for my plain chips. I hadn't tried them before so I said OK. What a mistake. Blech! Yuck. Ptooey!
        You've never tried vinegar chips before? Dunno if u mean salt n vinegar. I think they're pretty great, but they can irritate ur lips and mouth afterwards
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Now that I read Marko's post, sounds like he means fries ... I used to put vinegar on those, but not anymore. Cajun spice maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

You've never tried vinegar chips before? Dunno if u mean salt n vinegar. I think they're pretty great, but they can irritate ur lips and mouth afterwards
            I figured he meant fries. Yes, they were salt n vinegar chips - maybe it takes more exposure to it. I did not care for them.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• There was a British couple that would show up at a pub I would go to that did the vinegar thing on their fries and it would stink the whole place up. PHEW!
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• A Brit and a Scotsman walk into a bar to get some chips.....................
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

I figured he meant fries. Yes, they were salt n vinegar chips - maybe it takes more exposure to it. I did not care for them.
                  Yeah if you hadn't tried them I can see it being a shocker

Comment

I had a grocery pick up order recently and they substituted vinegar chips for my plain chips. I hadn't tried them before so I said OK. What a mistake. Blech! Yuck. Ptooey!
                    ((GASPS)) A Potatoes Chip Pureist is in our midst people! Be careful. Soon we won't be able to find any Sour Cream and Onion, or the delicious Barbeque flavors.

I do seriously like the salt and vinegar chips. But, it can be an acquired taste.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      A Brit and a Scotsman walk into a bar to get some chips.....................
                      It would make my day if someone funny like Trick could finish the story.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Silly vinegrists.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          A Brit and a Scotsman walk into a bar to get some chips.....................
                          Both would walk into the chippy to get chips. They’d walk into the bar to get crisps.

Now listen......., it’s ALWAYS been that ok!! You guys forefathers fucked off across the pond and changed it ! Jaysus H, man! 🤦‍♂️
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Nobody cares about no bitch-ass crisps!!!!!!!!
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Don’t start your Fucking silly chipist shite on the forum.

Comment

• This is 'Merika dammit! Home of French Fries. Tacos!!!! and Pizza!!!!!!

Chips are for poker buddy!
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X