No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Shouldn't make fun of the Shit Hocks. They are a dominant force. And so are the Dodge Cunts!
      Last edited by dpatnod; January 13, 2021, 05:55 PM.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Did you not like the “cunt” thrown in at the end?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I never support that kind of thing, cunt.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• -ist.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Touchdown from the 3rd base for the Cincinnati dodge cunts.
              Feckin superb
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Well they are superior to the Detroit Ford Cunts.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

I have never met anyone so more wholly full of shit than you.
                  So you've never met the President I take it?
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

Fair point.

Comment

• He apologized... Is he supposed to be responsible for the words coming out of his pie hole? Pffft. Like who hasn't incited a riot to throw over their guberment these days? Young folks, SMH

(Sarcasm)
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord (edited to make him appear as a rational adult with a query) View Post

Well, what did you do?
                        I'm glad you asked!

I looked at a potential threat.

I saw a mainstream media in full-blown panic mode. I saw the masses getting panicky, but worse, I saw the machine of the state going into "crisis" mode.

I did a bit of investigating. I saw experts calling for massive state violence to confront the problem. I saw experts calling for calm.

I assessed the risk around me, and chose an individual course of action. I determined what would be the best way to go forward in this world, just like any rational adult does in any situation.

I didn't try to become an epidemiologist - nor did I study up epidemiology terms so I could sound smart while debating the validity of state action. I refreshed my understanding of herd immunity, then I saw calls to reverse the entire history of epidemiology to invalidate herd immunity. I watched the debate become political. I watched the "shouting down" and censorship of science that challenged the narrative, and I knew we were in for a bad time.

I was able to stand outside all of the mayhem and make a decision as a rational adult. I was able to do this because I escaped the cult of statism.
                        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Now, about you lot...

Earlier, I asked how many of you had looked into the Great Barrington Declaration. No one said a word.

Have you heard of it?

If you did, did you see attempts to censor it?

And if you saw attempts to censor it, did you then disregard it?

A) if you never heard of it, I can't blame you. There was essentially a media blackout. Here's your opportunity. Go look it up. It's short and sweet, and there's even a FAQ for you to get answers to the questions your certain to ask.

B) If you heard of it, and you saw "fact checking" or direct attacks on it, and you allowed yourself to disregard it, you're a victim of statism and scientism.

C) If you jumped on the bandwagon and argued against it, you're beyond any help.
                          Last edited by unknown lions fan; January 14, 2021, 11:54 PM.
                          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Sweden ran the experiment for us on herd immunity. There's some history. Research that.

Regarding your individual course of action...... you are not an island, and along with everyone else, your actions have effects on others. Unless you move into the woods and go all unibomber.

The rest of us do not enjoy masks and lockdowns. We actually want to eradicate this virus. There's just a certain portion of the population that can't seem to follow the protocols to make that happen. At least in 'Merika.

But I'm sure the whole thing was made up to inconvenience the 'covid-hoax cult'.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post

I'm glad you asked!

I looked at a potential threat.

I saw a mainstream media in full-blown panic mode. I saw the masses getting panicky, but worse, I saw the machine of the state going into "crisis" mode.

I did a bit of investigating. I saw experts calling for massive state violence to confront the problem. I saw experts calling for calm.

I assessed the risk around me, and chose an individual course of action. I determined what would be the best way to go forward in this world, just like any rational adult does in any situation.

I didn't try to become an epidemiologist - nor did I study up epidemiology terms so I could sound smart while debating the validity of state action. I refreshed my understanding of herd immunity, then I saw calls to reverse the entire history of epidemiology to invalidate herd immunity. I watched the debate become political. I watched the "shouting down" and censorship of science that challenged the narrative, and I knew we were in for a bad time.

I was able to stand outside all of the mayhem and make a decision as a rational adult. I was able to do this because I escaped the cult of statism.
                              HAHA I'm not taking any of your bullshit seriously because you don't deserve it. It deserves nothing but mockery. You think your elementary "understanding" gives you ANY standing to have an opinion worth considering. News flash; it doesn't and you don't.

You are so full of shit it's funny. You aren't some enlightened individualist anarchist. You're a dipshit that got high on his own supply. You are every bit a slave to your philosophy as you accuse everyone else of.

YOU are the problem. Stop posting and delete your account before you hurt yourself.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; January 14, 2021, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• What did Sweden teach you about herd immunity Dr. dpatnod?

I'll go back and edit the question to make it so you can answer A, B, or C.

Comment

Working...
                                X