No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this while they started working from home.

FB_IMG_1614561975894.jpg
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Michigan vaccine hunters and angels help seniors find coronavirus vaccine appointments

I saw this article and found the Facebook page they run and posted about my wife, a nurse, not being able to get the shot because she's only 61 and yet her daughter got it because she works in a factory. Someone replied to my post telling me of a pharmacy in Taylor that has it. My wife called and we are scheduled for Tuesday next week.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Your wife's employer should have given it to her!! But I'm glad she found a way regardless.

I am getting mine today at the Meijer store nearby.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          Michigan vaccine hunters and angels help seniors find coronavirus vaccine appointments

I saw this article and found the Facebook page they run and posted about my wife, a nurse, not being able to get the shot because she's only 61 and yet her daughter got it because she works in a factory. Someone replied to my post telling me of a pharmacy in Taylor that has it. My wife called and we are scheduled for Tuesday next week.
          If you are 50 or older it should be available at a pharmacy near you. I have had 10 employees get it yesterday. It is the Johnson and Johnson 1 shot one. I was supposed to be going to a local hospital tomorrow am for the first of the 2 shot Pfizer vaccine, but I may just do the 1 shot JJ one today. I wanted the Medirna (sp?), like my wife, mother and daughter.

The only issue I have with the JJ one is that it has not been out very long. It's probably fine though.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• ‘Holy grail’: Researchers see promise in COVID-19 pill treatment

Dr. Marc Siegel said on “Fox and Friends” on Sunday that the drug could be the “holy grail” of the COVID-19 pandemic and could come to market in as little as four to five months.
            “It may be the holy grail on this because it was just studied in phase two trials and it literally stopped the virus in its tracks,” he explained. “And there wasn’t any virus found in the patients that were studied.”
            A COVID-19 treatment in pill form is being developed and results have shown early promise for the drug to be like Tamiflu for the pandemic. Pharmaceutical company Merck & Co. and biotechnology …

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
              ‘Holy grail’: Researchers see promise in COVID-19 pill treatment

A COVID-19 treatment in pill form is being developed and results have shown early promise for the drug to be like Tamiflu for the pandemic. Pharmaceutical company Merck & Co. and biotechnology …
              That's awesome news!
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Happy One Year Anniversary of "Fourteen Days to Flatten the CurveTM."
                The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Don't wear a mask and it's a hoax. Well, until I catch it and take a chopper down the road!

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                    Happy One Year Anniversary of "Fourteen Days to Flatten the CurveTM."
                    Yeah, what an inconvenient pandemic!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                      Happy One Year Anniversary of "Fourteen Days to Flatten the CurveTM."
                      If that new pill works as advertised there won't be a curve to flatten.

Comment

• I got the first shot (Pfizer) Friday. Aside from my arm feeling weak, everything is fine so far.

I could have gotten the Johnson and Johnson one-shot vac, but it hasn't been out long enough for me. A number of people where I work got it last week and are fine.

Comment

• NFL, NFLPA have discussed mandatory vaccinations, but a rule is unlikely

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 15, 2021, 5:16 AM EDT

Getty Images

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective and every NFL player should get one, but it’s unlikely that they’ll be required.

Peter King writes in today’s Football Morning in America that the league and the players’ union are discussing whether to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for players, but it appears unlikely the union will agree to such a rule.

Unfortunately, there are people in every walk of life who resist vaccines, and the NFL is no different. Some players won’t want to get the vaccine, and the NFL doesn’t think forcing the vaccine on those players is going to work.

Still, if most players get vaccinated, and if most of America gets vaccinated, it’s highly likely that the 2021 season will be much less affected by COVID-19 than the 2020 season was. There will likely still be some COVID-19 testing and tracing protocols, and some individual players may test positive and miss games. But the situation appears to be improving, for America and for the NFL.

Comment

• Congrats, Future!! I got my first Pfizer shot last week, too. As recommended, I stopped taking my daily Aleve and some other supplements that help with inflammation and joint pain prior to the vaccine so I've been pretty achy. I resumed these yesterday and feel much better.

I was kind of hoping to get the J&J version - one and done is very appealing. Plus that version was tested with the newer variants. But I'm just grateful to get vaccinated so soon.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Do you guys know the specifics on how much less likely you are to GET the virus after you've been vaccinated? I know you're way way way less likely to become severely ill, but how much less likely to actually catch the thing or test positive for it? I only bring that up because that combined with protocols are huge. For the general public things will be way more normal, but if the pro sports leagues are still testing all the time, plus quarantining, and given that there will be way more social interaction ... ya get where I'm going here?
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure you're just as likely to catch it, but it won't put you in the hospital. The Moderna/Pfizer vaccines use RNA to fight off the spikes on the virus. They use genetic coding to do this.

I got my first Moderna shot on 3/2. I've heard from numerous people the 2nd dose (28 days later) kicks your ass for a day or two. It's actually the same exact dose as the 1st shot, but your body reacts more to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X