No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing this link for future reference, it has some interesting data.

COVID-19 Map - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (jhu.edu)

On the U.S. map, I see the county I'm in (Wayne) is on the Top 25 list for number of cases and Top 20 list for number of deaths. :(
    Last edited by -Deborah-; October 23, 2021, 11:58 AM. Reason: Typo
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      Sharing this link for future reference, it has some interesting data.

COVID-19 Map - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (jhu.edu)

On the U.S. map, I see the country I'm in (Wayne) is on the Top 25 list for number of cases and Top 20 list for number of deaths. :(
      @Deborah, I just sent you a PM over the Covid-19 link.

I hope that you got it.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Thanks, you've got mail!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That's it? He was looking for the name of a movie?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Taylor Swift Had A Powerful Message For People Who "Don't Care" About Following COVID Guidelines

"I mean, you just immediately think of the health workers who are putting their lives on the line — and oftentimes losing their lives," she began.

"If they make it out of this, if they see the other side of it, there's going to be a lot of trauma that comes with that. There's going to be things that they witnessed that they will never be able to unsee."

"God, you hope people would respect it and would understand that going out for a night isn't worth the ripple effect that it causes. But obviously, we're seeing that a lot of people don't seem to have their eyes open to that — or if they do, a lot of people don't care, which is upsetting."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephenlaco...vid-guidelines
            Last edited by edindetroit; October 23, 2021, 03:34 PM.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Anyone besides CGVT get the booster shot yet? Got mine at 4:30 and I feel fine, but the second Moderna kicked my ass bad big time. The pharmacist said it might not be that bad since I have it in my system already, but she was probably just telling me that so I worry so much. I only know one person and it happens to be my other have, but was much better the next day. Everything I read said it is basically the same side affects. I can handle it if its as bad, but not looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Anyone besides CGVT get the booster shot yet? Got mine at 4:30 and I feel fine, but the second Moderna kicked my ass bad big time. The pharmacist said it might not be that bad since I have it in my system already, but she was probably just telling me that so I worry so much. I only know one person and it happens to be my other have, but was much better the next day. Everything I read said it is basically the same side affects. I can handle it if its as bad, but not looking forward to it.
                Not yet, we have to wait until December to get ours. Did you get Moderna again? The 2nd Moderna knocked me down for a day and a half but affected my wife more than it did me. My wife got real nauseous from it. I might get Pfizer for my booster.

Comment

• Yea I got Moderma, starting to feel a bit shity now , with a headache. Nothing real bad, see about tomorrow. Same with my gf after the second shot she could not move for a day and a half even worse than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Anyone besides CGVT get the booster shot yet? Got mine at 4:30 and I feel fine, but the second Moderna kicked my ass bad big time. The pharmacist said it might not be that bad since I have it in my system already, but she was probably just telling me that so I worry so much. I only know one person and it happens to be my other have, but was much better the next day. Everything I read said it is basically the same side affects. I can handle it if its as bad, but not looking forward to it.
                    I got the Pfizer booster. The booster gave me some shoulder soreness that I didn’t have with the first two. Overall, no big deal.

Comment

• And now magnets stick to you right? And your nipples vibrate from the 5G? I*ve heard it makes your dick turn inside out. And some orange dude thinks horse ass parasite medicine is better. So.....

Plus shots are scary.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• If think if it made the nipples vibrate, that would be a selling point.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          And now magnets stick to you right? And your nipples vibrate from the 5G? I*ve heard it makes your dick turn inside out. And some orange dude thinks horse ass parasite medicine is better. So.....

Plus shots are scary.
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Merck will allow drugmakers in other countries to make its COVID-19 pill

The drug, known as molnupiravir, has shown promise in treating the disease. The agreement to license its production could help millions of people in the developing world gain access to it.

Comment

• That's good shit.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yesterday on the JV show on the BBC……. (And merely passing on the essence of the story) ……..

Vaccinated people will be the problem in the coming years.

A vaccinated person can pass on the covid bug just as easily as the unvacced. The vac DOES NOT stop you getting the germ. It can greatly reduce symptoms and people will generally be ok…….

BUT…….

They will not know they’re passing on the covid bug because they feel well. An unvacced person will KNOW they’re feeling ill and stay the fuck out of the way.

This isn’t a theory by the way……. Its based on facts with scientists being interviewed. I ran it by my sister yesterday, (a GP, and pro-vac, pro-mask) …. And she said that is true merely because the vac only prevents illness….. doesnt prevent the germ making a home for itself in you.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X