Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Don’t know what its like in the USA, but (as far as the media is concerned) its like Covid is forgotten about. Its not on any news now. Its disappeared without a trace.
      Appreciate it was a feckin nightmare and killed members of peoples families……. But its like it was a dream.
      Its like, “Did we really stay in and do fuck all for 5 months recently?”
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        They’re starting to release more data on the jabs. You guys still feeling as confident that was the right call?
        Why don't you and A A Ron go have a talk about it. Sounds like you two are of the same mind
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• You don't believe in 9/11 do you?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            You don't believe in 9/11 do you?
            What…….. the 9th of November? Why? What the fk happened?

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• China Estimates Covid Surge Is Infecting 37 Million People a Day

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-people-a-day
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yeah but the flu is near zero

Comment

• That's what it like when you don't use good vaccines.

Comment

• Yeah the China one sucks.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• You gotta remember though….the Chinese gov’t is a lying propaganda machine. I think anytime you see potential for protests or other unrest…There’s going to be a convenient COVID flare-up.

Comment

• No they are literally losing their shit when there is an outbreak and it is screwing up their economy. They should have taken up our offer of using our vaccines.

Comment

• The Chinese immune systems are so weak from the lockdowns no wonder they are panicking. Let's weld the doors shut and keep people away from everybody for 2 years and see what happens to their bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

What…….. the 9th of November? Why? What the fk happened?

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
                            Jan. 6th, Proud Boys, bad

Comment

• They haven't been locked down for 2 years brah. It started in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                                The Chinese immune systems are so weak from the lockdowns no wonder they are panicking. Let's weld the doors shut and keep people away from everybody for 2 years and see what happens to their bodies.
                                312486774_434397138828454_5392906230105337167_n.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X