Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wcfwtf
    replied
    Thanks Deb for leaving this forum to free speech.
    The liberals of the 60’s and 70’s marched for free speech, woman rights, free love and making drugs legal.
    These are the liberal ideas I believe in myself.
    Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    Reminder: Banning people from this forum is done only as a last resort and is certainly not done in retaliation for someone expressing their opinion in a political thread, no matter how ignorant and offensive it may be. If you chose to read or participate in a discussion marked as Politics, you should probably expect to be offended at some point. If you don't have the fortitude to engage in a conversation with the person who offends you, you can scroll right by. You can also add them to your Ignore List so you won't be bothered with their stupidity any further.

To add a user to your Ignore List, click here and scroll to the bottom of the page. Then add the user to your Ignore List and click on Save Changes.

Lastly:

Don't feed the trolls!

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
    Off topic but, good to see you back Marko!
    Thank you, Fox …… or Mr Hopper? Appreciated but must be 100% honest, i received a very nice email from the admin asking where the fk i am. Thought that was very nice, but did reply saying that life is jammed at the moment, family health, work related stuff etc etc….. just no time for the Hibs, the Richmond Tigers or these Lions forums at the moment.
    After the email, i popped on here…… saw the CV19 thread and that post. Prompted a response. Really wasn’t good.
    Hopefully after May / June, the year gets better and pop back on here to read the PRE-KICK OFF, GBU threads……… Campbell the Fk OUT!!
    Cheers 👌

Leave a comment:

• foxhopper
    replied
    Off topic but, good to see you back Marko!

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Jaysus H, ULF ? Thats the lowest of the low of all posts. Come on, dude…, Be the bigger man and apologise. (Thats apologize for Jaadam)

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    It is so exhausting. Watching the descent into... whatever it is that is going on with some of our brethren.

Leave a comment:

• The King
    replied
    What a piece of shit.

Leave a comment:

• Futureshock
    replied
    Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Ugh, so sorry Future. :(
    It's ok. It is what it is. It's not like I'm by myself on that.

Thank you Deb

Leave a comment:

• Futureshock
    replied
    ULF

I am truly flabbergasted.

Being a man of Christ, I would never make something like that up. I garnered nothing from sharing my pain. It could be one person and it is the same for me because every life is precious.

I am no anomaly. When COVID hit, it hit AA harder and people were dropping. I do have a lot of friends and family, I will admit. But most AA lost a lot of people too. specially those living in closer quarters like urban communities.

A truly despicable being you are dude. You need help. Good bye

Leave a comment:

• Nick Pappageorgio
    replied
    That’s some out of line bullshit ULF.

Leave a comment:

• wcfwtf
    replied
    I always try to keep in mind that the media loves the most extreme mega phones of the parties for views.
    But the reality is that they only represent the people of whatever districts their from.
    AOC thinks that New York City is going to be under water in our lifetime but I don’t see her knocking on the doors in Harlem and warning people of the great flood like Noah did.
    Its all theatre

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Jesus. you wonder if there's any new Lions news and you just find out instead that society is just absolutely fucked like you thought it was. At one time, people would sacrifice all kinds of things, metal, whatever for the effort for America. Now we see sides who just want to tear each other apart. Within the country.

Stop Fucking Margory Traitor Greene!

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
    Futureshock has had 16 family and friends die of The Greatest Pandemic in History in the last 3 years...

No, he hasn't. He's lying.

No one is willing to call him out because they don't want to be attacked as horrible and insensitive. This is a tactic of the Branch Covidians. There is no tactic that is out of bounds with them. They make up these stories to silence others, in the same manner that the stupid left is able to shut down the stupid right by calling them racists and homophobes.

There's not a single one of you on this forum that can even say they know 16 people who were sick and positively tested for Covid, much less 16 deaths in your circle of family and friends.

Futureshock is either the greatest statistical anomaly alive, or he's lying.

I've seen this kind. I had a 25 year old waiter in FL tell me that three of his 18-25 year old skater friends died in the past few months of Covid Mania. I've also had a dipshit working at Meijer tell me 8 of his family has died. Futureshock takes the cake, he's doubled the worst of the worst of them.
    Be better.

I am sorry you are in this place. We're all only human. You don't have to have someone to hate to be a fully realized person. I hope it gets better.
    Last edited by dpatnod; March 24, 2023, 01:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Whitley
    replied
    Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
    Futureshock has had 16 family and friends die of The Greatest Pandemic in History in the last 3 years...

No one is willing to call him out because they don't want to be attacked as horrible and insensitive. This is a tactic of the Branch Covidians. There is no tactic that is out of bounds with them. They make up these stories to silence others, in the same manner that the stupid left is able to shut down the stupid right by calling them racists and homophobes.

There's not a single one of you on this forum that can even say they know 16 people who were sick and positively tested for Covid, much less 16 deaths in your circle of family and friends.

I've seen this kind. I had a 25 year old waiter in FL tell me that three of his 18-25 year old skater friends died in the past few months of Covid Mania. I've also had a dipshit working at Meijer tell me 8 of his family has died. Futureshock takes the cake, he's doubled the worst of the worst of them.
    you are a horrible human being. Unless you have concrete proof of what you accuse Futureshock of your ass should be BANNED from here.

Leave a comment:

• unknown lions fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X