• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    What is Rogan's doctorate in?
    That is what Pat McAfee calls Rogan on his show(tongue in cheek) when he is talking to AAron Rodgers when Rodgers is spewing his crap.

McAfee has a show on youtube for 12-3 everyday. On Tuesday he brings Rodgers on. Usually pretty good stuff, but you can see how Rodgers thinks much more highly of his "intellect" and "deep thinking" than is justified. It invariably turns to COVID McAfee lets him spew his shit unchallenged because in McAfee's words, "I don't know shit about fuck". I am sure that this Tuesday, the Rodgers segment will be unbearable, though.

Overall, though, the McAfee show is a hoot. Very football heavy, good guests that tend to open up more than they do on other shows and some real laugh out loud shit. It's worth the listen if you are travelling or just want something on in the background.
    Last edited by CGVT; January 8, 2022, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• whatever_gong82
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Using steroids??

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Much like Patricia broke me regarding the Lions. You anti-fukkin-common-sense fukkers have broken me regarding humanity.

Spread all the viruses you want. But I am so much more pissed about how for so many years I thought my country-men were legit. American Exceptionalism. From childhood. But, nope. Just a bunch of pigs at the trough. With the intellect to match. Our species will end because you are fukking stupid.

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

Best part is that the K'Aaron Rodgers of the world say they are worried the vaccine will take them out of the gene pool. Cuz it inflates your balls or some shit. But it is Covid that is actually going to remove the stupid from the gene pool.

Last edited by dpatnod; January 8, 2022, 01:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

People were laughing admittedly insensitivity because idiots were buying otc animal dosage at pet supply stores and overdosing on the shit like it was a miracle cure. Or even overdosing on it prescribed and taking too much. Its a dangerous drug at the wrong levels.

What baffles me is how so many on the right dismiss the vaccines as bullshit due to big pharma greed or political lobbying among other reasons. Then turn around and buy into Hydroxycloroquine or Ivermectin as if no one profits from those drugs or benefit from their donors either. I'm not naive enough to be a sheep to buy in completely to either side but I'm much more likely to believe one that's promoting vaccines in general rather than specific medicines.
    It's funny because it's stupid. We laugh nervously at the stupid because.... it threatens all of us. Nervous laughter.

Like Neal DeGrasse Tyson said.... That we are a species with the intellect that can understand and unite and do the right thing (as we have demonstrated in the past) to eliminate a common enemy.... And we didn't. That is the sad thing about all of this.

But Dr. Joe said he has a bigger wang than Neal, so screw that guy!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X