Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://allnewspipeline.com/Recount_...re_For_War.php

BOTTOM LINE

Make no mistake, the last thing liberals want, including the media and Democrat politicians, is the "right" side of the nation peeved and ready to rumble, all because Democrats fight against double checking the results because they are scared that without the fraudulent, dead, and illegal votes, they will not win.

Georgia is already instigating an automatic recount due to the close nature of the race, even though the state has not been called yet for either candidate.

The other states that had more of a turnout than they had registered voters include; Nevada, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona.

Manually recount them all to guarantee the integrity of the election, or prepare for the cold civil war in America to go hot, sooner rather than later.

========

Comment

• Trump's not going to accept the results regardless, and you'll happily follow his ass vapors.

Comment

• Another 3 and we can have the classic 80s style Donington Rock Festival......

so far:

Rampant Voter Fraud
        K & the Believers ...... (GuitarJack87 ........ on drums)
        Ass Vapors

heavy metal GIF
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundskeeper View Post

https://allnewspipeline.com/Recount_...re_For_War.php

BOTTOM LINE

Make no mistake, the last thing liberals want, including the media and Democrat politicians, is the "right" side of the nation peeved and ready to rumble, all because Democrats fight against double checking the results because they are scared that without the fraudulent, dead, and illegal votes, they will not win.

Georgia is already instigating an automatic recount due to the close nature of the race, even though the state has not been called yet for either candidate.

The other states that had more of a turnout than they had registered voters include; Nevada, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona.

Manually recount them all to guarantee the integrity of the election, or prepare for the cold civil war in America to go hot, sooner rather than later.

========
          The last sentence sounds like a threat. The election wasn’t particularly close. Trump lost the popular vote by 5 million. Republicans haven’t been able to substantiate a single claim of widespread fraud, just vague innuendo.

Comment

• Comment

• "The last sentence sounds like a threat..."

The writer is not wrong. After a summer of rioting, threats of putting conservatives on lists, the fraudulent election, millions are pissed. Will not take much more for all hell to break loose.

How much more do you think white Americans will put up with?

Comment

• Amy Palcic reflects on “most humiliating day of my life”

Posted by Mike Florio on November 12, 2020, 9:42 AM EST

USA TODAY Sports

Former Texans P.R. director Amy Palcic has become over the past 24 hours one of the best-known figures in the NFL, sparked by the team’s abrupt, stunning, and arguably politically-motivated decision to fire her.

On Thursday morning, she posted this message on Twitter: “On what was arguably the most humiliating day of my life, people showed up — my friends, colleagues, total strangers. PR can often be a thankless job. We live behind the scenes lifting others up. A great reminder that being a good person matters in the long run. THANK YOU.”

Palcic reportedly was told that she was no longer a “cultural fit,” an assessment that continues to make no sense for a team that will hire within the next two months a new G.M. and a new head coach. As noted earlier, the timeline makes reasonable the suspicion that the firing resulted from frustration by someone in the Texans organization who found unpalatable the results of the presidential election, given that Palcic showed subtle but unmistakable support on social media for the Biden-Harris ticket.

Her characterization of the day as “humiliating” invites speculation as to whether the communication of the news was in some way bungled, haphazard, or insensitive. Whether she tells the whole story on the record remains to be seen; any severance package offered by the Texans surely will include language that secures from her a commitment to not disparage the franchise.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundskeeper View Post
                  "The last sentence sounds like a threat..."

The writer is not wrong. After a summer of rioting, threats of putting conservatives on lists, the fraudulent election, millions are pissed. Will not take much more for all hell to break loose.

How much more do you think white Americans will put up with?
                  White Americans haven't had to "put up with" shit compared to anyone who isn't white. That we're throwing a temper tantrum over it is laughable.

But thank you for finally admitting what this is ACTUALLY about, you racist piece of shit. You, like your racist piece of shit leader, are pissed that black people in cities were the difference makers in his indisputable LOSS.

Trump lost. Get over it, as people like you loved to say four years ago.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; November 12, 2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Freakin snowflake. Aw shoot. People are being mean to me because I say and advocate being a jackass racist. Me and my proud boys are going to go totally traitors and burn it all down. Now take that.

Chemi, he admitted it with his rhetoric. In 2020 they have the same talking points.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The country voted the loser out. You clearly have no idea about constitutional law. Go back to your conspiracy websites and shove your Trunp flag right up your ass. Fucking moron.

Comment

• The fact that this idiot believes all this more ballot than voters conspiracy nonsense, the 'wagon of ballot's bullshit (was a tired camera man moving equipment for his 12 hour tv shift) and all the other crap being screeched on the right just demonstrates our education system is a failure. Even aside from the racism, this country is cranking out these idiots at a phenomenal pace.

Wagon of Ballots, Marko?
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The other states that had more of a turnout than they had registered voters include; Nevada, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona.

That has all been proven to be wrong. Period.

Take your stupid ass conspiracy theories over to Parler or what ever the fuck it is, dumbass.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            The country voted the loser out. You clearly have no idea about constitutional law. Go back to your conspiracy websites and shove your Trump flag right up your ass. Fucking moron.
                            You beat me to it.

What a fucking dumbass. He probably thinks vaccines cause autism and Democrats are drinking blood
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wagon of Ballots have finally agreed to play the festival. Disagreement over pay but the 7 piece voted 4-3 in favour.
                              The three “no” voters have been told to sit in the cargo hold en-route across the pond as the Tin foil is affecting the instruments.

And latest edition; S.A.C.T.
                              What a great band name. ....... it means STUPID ASS CONSPIRACY THEORISTS....... So err, hopefully those cunts aren’t interviewed after the gig.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The festival is going to be off the hook!!!!

giphy.gif
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X