Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

Please. Pretty please, shut the fuck up.

Take your crazed ramblings into another thread. This is about current politics, not utopian babble.
    Add him to your ignore list or scroll past it.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• FB_IMG_1610842180521.jpg
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Don’t want to get too political, TLL....... but....

6E2ECBE2-6782-46B1-80DF-5D2433D4AEE0.png
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post

You do realize that the state is a recent development in the course of human history, don't you?
          Only because there were social constructs that served every function of what you call a "state" in regards to the societies of the time. "Superstates," as you call them, are merely the latest evolution of the deference of authority that humans have engaged in literally since before they were humans.

There has literally never been a time where "individual liberty" has trumped everything else in human history. Deferring to some sort of hierarchy or social structure is quite literally in our DNA. You might as well be lecturing the sun for rising in the east.

Comment

• “Who are these people that love guns? These people who love Trump and they love guns, these are the most frightened people I have ever seen in my life ... I could have gotten a gun but I never got one. I was an 18-year-old penniless girl in the middle of a dangerous city and I was never as afraid as these men in Texas, living in a state of terror.” - Lebowitz

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Only because there were social constructs that served every function of what you call a "state" in regards to the societies of the time. "Superstates," as you call them, are merely the latest evolution of the deference of authority that humans have engaged in literally since before they were humans.

There has literally never been a time where "individual liberty" has trumped everything else in human history. Deferring to some sort of hierarchy or social structure is quite literally in our DNA. You might as well be lecturing the sun for rising in the east.
              Please don’t encourage him.

If he ever secedes, I’m rounding up the redcoats to butcher every person in his cuckoo canton.

Comment

• Aye? Get the fucking grass cut first, ya daftie.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Then Scotland’s next!

😄

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Aye? Get the fucking grass cut first, ya daftie.
                    Silly Daftist
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Today!

121611282_10164088017010702_8273275467857379658_o.jpg
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well. That was Fucking boring. 🤷‍♂️

What happened to all the mass Trumpet shenanigans?

Had no phone reception in a very snowy Cupar yesterday...... got home, asked the wife, “Well? What’s been happening? Any juice from Merry-Ca?”
                        ”inauguration went well.”
                        ”WHAT? No Call of Duty shit?”

Hashtag disappointed!!

Comment

• No, I didn't get r-u-n-n-o-f-t by loudmouths...

Several have implied that I'm "trolling" and enjoying this. The fact is, it's quite tedious - telling people they should be free and having them regurgitate programmed responses filled with venom and hate... Of course, I'm used to it - but it doesn't do anything for my faith in humanity.

I used to wonder how the Germans let themselves fall into Nazism. I read Milton Mayer's book They Thought They Were Free and he talked to the people who "should have known better" about how it all came about, why they didn't do something about it... They all answered that it seemed like it would correct itself. It seemed so obvious that that soon enough everyone would "wake up" and see what was happening around them, but they never did.

I've got a few more things to get off my chest, and then I'll let you all get back to screeching about how much you hate Donald Trump.
                          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Bernie Sanders Meme GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              This enticing arguments? A cage fight? Jaysus H. 🤦‍♂️

Chemiclord and Deuce arguing about the Lions front office and sport in general was worth them warming up for. Could get “bitch ass” funny. Usually it “bitch ass” was.

Chemiclord and Coop discussions, based on the very limited posts so far, could become “UFC, Forum Style”. Potential for getting proper “bitch ass” ugly.

This is good stuff. By the way who is GM in Washington these days?
                              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Bernie Sanders Meme GIF
                                Just a hunch but Gonz was totally MAGA right?
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X