Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the best film ever made?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      What was the best film ever made?
      Well, one of two really......, as already mentioned, TBL or possibly The Life of Brian.

So.......... that’d make Fletch 3rd?

Ffs, FL...... you’ve confused things! 🤷‍♂️
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Animal House - best film ever made.
        Bar none. End of story.
        Every struggle known to man is encapsulated (and exploited) in that fiim,

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          This course of conversation has conveniently led us all to the second best film ever made.

Frank: “Fletch, I need an article from you by tomorrow. And I don’t want any of these unsubstantiated charges about dope dealing cops or any of your horseshit paranoid fantasies about homicidal police chiefs. Give me something I can print!”

Fletch: (holds up middle finger) “Print this!”
          No relation to your post. I just thought you would find this funny.

58e8b92b32986f18db4cd7c4c72f6c8e.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Brilliant!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

No relation to your post. I just thought you would find this funny.

58e8b92b32986f18db4cd7c4c72f6c8e.jpg
              I'll add an "absolutely" in front of Dpat's "brilliant". Even the Mrs laughed at that reference to the "seaward" joke! Hahahaha. Superb.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It's amazing watching the RW step on their dicks every day (Moscow Mitch telling corporations to shut up, Gaetz looking almost as bad as my ex-wife's second husband, Tucker pretending the insurrectionists are just patriotic grannies, Potato Head rights to keep their dicks, Dr. Seuss being shamed in the showers by a black guy, etc.).

Meanwhile, there's a shooting every other day, Texas residents are being charged $17 million each for March's blizzard, R representatives are flying to Mexico when trouble comes, LaPiere is cruising on a yacht, cuz trouble is for the sheep, etc.

And the sheep just line up. It's amazing.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  It's amazing watching the RW step on their dicks every day (Moscow Mitch telling corporations to shut up, Gaetz looking almost as bad as my ex-wife's second husband, Tucker pretending the insurrectionists are just patriotic grannies, Potato Head rights to keep their dicks, Dr. Seuss being shamed in the showers by a black guy, etc.).

Meanwhile, there's a shooting every other day, Texas residents are being charged $17 million each for March's blizzard, R representatives are flying to Mexico when trouble comes, LaPiere is cruising on a yacht, cuz trouble is for the sheep, etc.

And the sheep just line up. It's amazing.
                  And Trump hits McConnell as "dumb son of a bitch" in Florida ...

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Won't matter, if Trump wins the nomination (and he'd be the clear favorite), Moscow Mitch would kneel down and start giving Trump's balls a tongue washing without hesitation.

Comment

• Yeo. Nikki Haley took all of 3 months to do a complete 180. Boehner still voted for him despite ripping him to shreds in his book because of his “policies” despite the fact there was no policy platform. They will all line up to kiss his fat ass if he runs because he controls the mob.

Comment

• 180040625_1379448325763579_2904035577187693965_n.jpg
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• This is the weirdest person ever.

Maybe I'm drunk, but this is funny.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundskeeper View Post
                            Contingent election

Look it up.

The incoming House of Representatives will decide who will be the President, the incoming Senate, Vice President.

Each Senator gets to vote.

In the House of Representatives, each state gets only one vote. The majority of states are Republican controlled.

Trump wins.
                            Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                            Trump will be in office for this year's Super Bowl.

Lions will not be playing in that game.

I can see the future.

Book it.
                            That didn't work out so well for you guys.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• New ways to cheat on the way
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• This is one of the funniest things ever.....

Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X